Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Active Until Sold or Canceled Policy

I'm very confused about eBay's "active until sold or canceled" policy. First, I don't want to list items for 30 days. Second, when an item hasn't sold and it's getting close to 30 days, it's up to the seller to remember to do that before the 30 days ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 2 helpful

bad buyers wanna make me rant

Chime in on this or some of your own recent experiences Recently sold a jacket a custom jacket for $300. Buyer opened a NAD return, which is annoying but is the trend of things. I intended to offer a partial refund $50 though mistaking entered $250 a...

Refund

So I just spoke with an eBay agent and I got a refund from an unknown charge because someone was selling on my account and the item sold, but not on eBay? It’s weird but anyways I was just wondering how long does it take for the refund to process? An...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

html clickable links in item descriptions

I'm aware of the new requirements by ebay for inserting clickable links in item descriptions and have properly done so as instructed by the great article by Kathy Terrill & Kathy Keefe. I am trying to provide a link within my item description to my e...

Will eBay add a Sales Tax button to the listing page?

Since sales tax affects our sales, has anyone heard if eBay is going to add this to our listing page? This would help both buyers and ourselves so we can see if the Total amount of our listing, whether GTC or auction, is competitive with what others ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammed by eBay and buyer!

I recently sold a lot- 2 pairs of Oakley sunglasses. They were shipped on June 1,2019. Almost an entire month later, the buyer opened a case on me, stating that he never received them. However, I called the USPS in Destin, his city, and they confirme...

How to eliminate the 5 unwanted advertisement banners of other sellers merchandise.

There are 5 advertisement banners of other sellers items to my one in My Store. How unfair is that to a seller who pays for a subscription of 1,000 items per month. Just another curve-ball obstacle we as sellers have to deal with.ebay used to get ove...

I sold an item and the buyer said it wasn’t received

I sold an item and the buyer said it wasn’t received. It was delivered 6 days ago to the buyer P.O. Box and they’re claiming they didn’t receive it. But I seen the same buyer just buy the same item from somebody else and it’s was not problem. I feel ...

Question about buyers that say item was supposed to be a 2 pack??

I honestly had no idea what to title this. Last week, I sold a health and beauty product. The buyer received the item and then messaged me saying it was supposed to be a 2 pack, not one. They also sent photos of my product, but the product title was ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is the old eBay packing slip???

The packing packing slip is not complete with the amount. It's a pain to print an invoice - which is not a packing slip - and then mark it paid. Also, it does not have the eBay logo.

Resolved! Buyer claims item damaged but hasn't received it yet.....

Hello- me again..... a buyer is asking me to refund their money, saying the item arrived damaged, but it is still in transit. I said, please file a return and they refuse, saying they want a refund before they ship it back. I refused, so now I get "I...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suddenly when I hit eBay, I go to my account page, not seller hub

I called eBay 3 times. No help. My other site is correct -- it goes to seller hub after clicking my eBay. I have to go through extra steps and I do not want to. Why can't I go to seller hub immediately, as my home page??? They have now made it harder...

Resolved! My sold Items are disappearing from Seller Hub...anyone else??

I don`t know if this has been brought up but for months, on occasion, my sold items disappear from my seller hub. I can`t find them under any catagory. I have looked under "all orders" / "awaiting payment" / "awaiting shipment" / "paid and shipped"//...

zzz.PNG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors