Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Where is the old eBay packing slip???

The packing packing slip is not complete with the amount. It's a pain to print an invoice - which is not a packing slip - and then mark it paid. Also, it does not have the eBay logo.

Resolved! Buyer claims item damaged but hasn't received it yet.....

Hello- me again..... a buyer is asking me to refund their money, saying the item arrived damaged, but it is still in transit. I said, please file a return and they refuse, saying they want a refund before they ship it back. I refused, so now I get "I...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suddenly when I hit eBay, I go to my account page, not seller hub

I called eBay 3 times. No help. My other site is correct -- it goes to seller hub after clicking my eBay. I have to go through extra steps and I do not want to. Why can't I go to seller hub immediately, as my home page??? They have now made it harder...

Resolved! My sold Items are disappearing from Seller Hub...anyone else??

I don`t know if this has been brought up but for months, on occasion, my sold items disappear from my seller hub. I can`t find them under any catagory. I have looked under "all orders" / "awaiting payment" / "awaiting shipment" / "paid and shipped"//...

zzz.PNG

Military export warning glitch.

I had to end an auction for a hunting rifle scope when a friend of mine tipped me off to a glitch in the Ebay system that was not allowing any bids. When he tried to bid on on my scope a message came up warning about not being able to export military...

[][][] Scrounge Lounge - June 2019 - May the Summer Season be Green[][][]

Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge June 2019 Edition Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board 16 years ago in 2003.We appreciate ebay allowing us to transfer to the new Selling Board.Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers wh...

User avatar by Guide
  • 176 replies
  • 1 helpful

GTC- Cancel and relist or let it run?

What are you guys doing about listings that are about to end? On the one hand the boost from a new listing is in theory helpful, but on the other the listings no longer get to bypass the garbage search algorithm the way 30 day listings did and if you...

Waste of time

Ebay has become a waste of time due to their new selling platform where the seller cannot sell anything. After over 20 years on Ebay I will end wasting my time. Adios to all.

Tracking #'s Don't Transfer To Paypal Automatically Anymore?

Geez for days on end my ebay label tracking numbers won't automatically transfer over into my paypal account. I have better things to do than fish around in seller hub (which I never asked for) looking for tracking numbers and manually pasting each o...

"I do not ship to California"

So, I came across a listing last night with this disclaimer: "We do not ship to CA, all purchases from the State of California will be cancelled". Personally, I think this policy is crazy and unsustainable. I do not even completely understand what pr...

I don't want my items to Auto relist with GTC.

How do I opt out of this? There is already an option for GTC if I want to use it! My store will become stagnant if the same things are always listed.. I rotate out over 2000 items to keep my store fresh! Why can't ebay just let us run our own busines...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors