Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ebay's AI is Brilliant!

Was searching for a Suunto watch and got this. Now if I get a chafed wrist from the watch band, a little dab and I'm covered. Not only that, I can write a hand written complaint letter to the watch company. Brilliant!

morons.jpg

Men's Shirt Styles: Button-UP vs Button-FRONT?

The screen shot below is from the recently-revised category:Clothing, Shoes & Accessories > Men's Clothing > Shirts > Casual Button-Down Shirts The screen shot shows some of the default options in the Style drop-down box. What is the difference betwe...

I have a PayPal payment that's been refunded for an eBay order that's nowhere to be found on eBay

I noticed I have a PayPal payment notification email for an eBay order which I have no matching order on eBay. I assumed someone sent me a fake payment email to try to get me to send an order for free, but when I tried to find the transaction in my P...

1 item 2 colors

i have 1 item in 2 colors how do i post it under 1 listing? also is there an extra charge to do this?

EBay App is Forcing GTC, and people are being told renewals are free - but no change to fee policy

As many of you know, without any advanced notice whatsoever, EBay change the app so that GTC was the only duration option. GTC cannot be changed from the app, only the PC. This has forced many sellers to run between their phone and PC, increasing wor...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

Is it permitted to do DROP SHIPPING from AMAZON to EBAY?

HelloI want to start selling EBAY.I plan to do DROP SHIPPINGMy supplier is> AMAZONIs it allowed under the laws of EBAY?Question 2If EBAY will ask me after some sales invoices provider for the items I am selling, would you send them AMAZON invoices wo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Best Listing Tools for Small Seller

I've been selling on eBay for years, and used to use Turbo Lister many years ago. I stopped using it and just listed free style on my own. I'm realizing it would probably boost my sales if I ramp up my listings and use some fancy templates, but I hav...

Resolved! eBay automatically collecting sales tax on sales made to the State of Washington as of Jan 1, 2019

I sold an item to a buyer in Washington State on 1/2/2019. I am a small seller and I do not charge sales tax ( I pay it out of my own pocket for the few sales I make to my own state). When I printed a packing slip it shows $10 of sales tax being char...

Resolved! Is "see other items" link working for anyone else?

I noticed a few days ago that when I click on "see other items" from a listing or feedback I am not getting that seller's other items, and sometimes, I get no listings at all. I even pulled up one of my own listings from my "fern*wood" ID while signe...

Reusing a CenturyLink modem box to ship a TP-Link wireless router

If you remember me, I once used a Belk mailer to ship a pink IZOD shirt, but that mailer didn't have any store logos. However, now I would like to sell a TP-Link router, and I think what would be good packaging would be a CenturyLink modem box. This ...

Anyone else experiencing slow page loads the last several days?

My Ebay pages are loading very slow. No matter what it is. It took 2 minutes just to bring up the community page. It took another 2 to 3 minutes to load a New Message page. When opening up my message box it also take two minutes to load. When I'm try...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Ugh, I think I’m being scammed

I sold a vintage item and now the buyer claims it’s defective and wants a refund. The buyer is overseas (won’t ever sell overseas again except via the global program) and claimed a vintage lighter that was part of a lighter and cigarette case set doe...

1st time seller with payment pending question

So I just sold my first item of a Nintendo switch game (Mario Party and after the buyer had paid it had it was going through PayPal. I have checked PayPal on summary and activity but don't see anything to do with eBay. I have read that because I am a...

what happens if you block a buyer

Just curious- does anyone know what exactly happens?Does the buyer still see your listings?Do they receive a message that they can't buy anything from you?Can they still send you messages?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors