Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! buyer claims that he did not receive item

He bought the item more than a month ago. It took almost 2 weeks to get payment. I opened a non-payment case.Payment was finally made and I shipped the item out. Tracking said that he received the item 3 weeks ago. A couple days ago he opens up a dis...

Local USPS says their eBay shipping WAY DOWN

I just talked with my local postmaster and clerk. First of all, they were glad to see me since they haven't seen me in a month. (Due to a HUGE drop in sales.) I then told them that my eBay sales have dropped to ZERO. I then asked if their regular eBa...

Why is my PayPal balance not being charged?

The last few purchases that I’ve made have been payed through my checking account. I have plenty of funds in my PayPal but when I go to payment preferences on PayPal it only lets me choose my debit card as an option. I didn’t have this problem before...

Making buyers open an Item Not Received case through eBay cuts Buyers claims

A few months ago I decided to stop refunding buyers directly through Pay Pal for items not received and now ask them all to open a case through ebay for Item Not Received.I have noticed that quite a few buyers will not do this - maybe because they ar...

Custom Furniture Return after Customer Ruins

Hey Everyone. I make custom river tables from Walnut and maple. A customer bought one of my pieces over a month ago. Now she has sent a picture with heat marks and splash marks that have ruined the finish. She is saying that it isnt her fault the tab...

Feedback Score is Changing????

As of right now my feedback score is 7288 with 100% positives.Earlier this morning it was 7289 with one neutral that I received about two weeks ago.Yesterday it was 7290 with that one neutral.Today the neutral is not only gone from my feeback (very n...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

what happens to Tax eBay collects for non-taxable Items (ie, Fruit Trees) and how are they refunded?

A Minnesota customer complained that tax was charged on wind-break trees. I could't refund it cause I didn't collect it, eBay did. It was listed as 'FEE' on the paypal transaction. I notice all automatic tax collections on Paypal are just listed as F...

Ebay store 1-yr subscription

Hello guys, I have a question about ebay store upgrade. Let's say for example if I have starter store 1-yr plan and I already have that for 2 months now, and now I want to upgrade basic 1-yr plan. So my question is can I do that? Or there will be any...

Feedback Question

Since I noticed tonight that my feedback number had dropped by one,I expected a negative.No,100% still.If I remember correctly,years ago when an eBayer was no longer registered,you lost their feedback. Is that still the case?Just curious...

eBay UPS Metric rates ... ZERO notice and STILL has not fixed bogus complaints PROVEN WRONG!

This definitely is not true, I had a scammer who bought 4 items, 2 I proved he opened sealed cases and swapped out the items, and won the case(s). He filed Item not authentic on all 4, all were sanctioned as AUTHENTIC and STILL eBay penalized me for ...

Buyers who ask if clothing runs large/small, but measurements are listed

What's your take on this? This is a relatively popular question I get from potential buyers, I'd say once every couple of weeks. I cringe when I get this question because my listings have size charts with measurements (inches and cm). Some listings a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors