Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

canceling order after buyer paid

My phone sells about a week ago.It had been listed for a couple months. It's an old flip (well slider) phone that hadn't been used for several years. Before putting it up on auction I had check it: turned on, held a charge, factory reset. All issues ...

Over 6000 neg FBs from one company SCRUBBED in two days time

I'm sure many of you know about the large company debacle on ebay. As of now, they went from over 10,000 negative feebacks to 3523 and falling. When I started this post it was at 3701 and has fallen to 3620 in less than 5 minutes. Now 3554, less than...

False not as describe claims Surge from last month. Ebay encourages it.

Well my last evaluation is in and last month my false not as described claims were at 55 percent. This month? Try 64 percent! Ebay acts as if this is just the cost of doing business and hardly ever happens. Incredible. If I keep this store open (plan...

Resolved! False Promo Offer

On the 19th of July eBay sent me a Promo/Offer to upgrade my premium store to an anchor store for two months at the premium rate. I activated the offer and have been planning on it and waiting for it for 12 days expecting it to take effect today. It ...

What categories/subcategories would YOU like to see have a variations option?

Saw a post on the chat requesting a variations option for a particular category and it set me thinking as I was planning on utilising the variation option in the wake of the GTC mandate but found the categories where these were available was now very...

Fed up with promotions manager

Nearly every time I create or edit a promotion I get the same error message. Doesn't matter what browser I use. This has been going on for months now. It takes ages to complete a promotion.

Why is my listing live but not appearing in my store?

Why is my listing live but is not showing up in my store? This is weird. I have a buyer who cannot find the item. So I checked whether or not it was in the store and it is not.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling - Is this rate of problem buyers normal?

I've always been a very casual eBayer, but recently have been testing the waters for products to sell more seriously. In the past 90 days I've had 24 orders. Right now, I have three problem buyers from those few orders: A buyer with 0 feedback and an...

ebay doesn't protect sellers

Hi, A buyer placed an order on July 31. He sent me a message on the same day saying he hasn't received the item and he kept spamming me with messages. He looked suspicious to me so I cancelled his order. He left a negative feedback and kept spamming ...

2.png 1.png
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Check Your Invoices People!

I shut my computer off last night with an accurate invoice balance of $235.00 for July, I just now checked and my July invoice is showing I owe $275.00! I sold nothing overnight and had no GTC rollovers either. MAJOR INVOICING GLITCH. I suggest all s...

more fun with Item Specifics

Listing books today and now ebay seems to be ramping up their approach to assigning item specifics themselves. I have a book here that they have assigned the topic of "running". The title is "Who's Really Running Your Life?" which is self-help. Lordy...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Drafts

Hello, How do I save my current listing in "Drafts", so I can go to it, when I sell this item, & not have to make a New Ad to sell another of same item ?Thanx for any input, George.

sales tax check box on selling form

I am not a business. I am just selling to get rid of some of the accumulated stuff around the house. I don't expect to sell near 200 items per year. I live in Pennsylvania. I understand eBay will collect and remit the sales tax which is fine by me. I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors