Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipping information in the title

Hello, i have seen sellers including “same day shipping”, “fast delivery”, “3 day delivery” in the title. Is it allowed by ebay? I want to include but not sure if it is not against ebay guidelines. thanks

WHY DID EBAY TURN AUTO-PAY BACK ON???????

I just got a message from a Buyer that they noticed Auto-pay was turned on late last night when they tried to bid on one of my auctions ... WHAT????? I turned that OFF the day it was added to my account. I just checked and sure enough, eBay turned it...

I disagree

It doesn't seem fair to me that they sent a product in good condition and they returned the damaged product to me and they still refunded the money in full and I feel that with a damaged piece and without the money I am losing and with that I am not ...

I'm sick of Feedback

Today I get a negative for a pyrex dish. Guy says it's not 10" in circumference? It's 10 in Diameter. Then he says " Not deep. Nowhere in my auction does it say deep. The picture shows it's not deep. He never contacted me. I would have given a refund...

A strategy used by some low ballers...

I've noticed this in collectables. You get one offer for one item that might be a little low, but you're still making money and maybe it's something you want to get rid of, so you agree to the offer. They purchase, and don't pay, because they want to...

Blocking brand new buyer accounts

I'm getting a ton of fraud buyers, who at the last minute, win an auction, then never pay. I've adjusted settings to block buyers with 2 or more unpaid items, but it's not stopping them.I'd love to set up a block accounts that had zero reviews and we...

Resolved! 2022 Tax form 1099K

I got a 1099K from which include "Total Sales" with all state/ sales tax collected by eBay, refunds / returns and eBay seller fees plus the ad fees on 1099K . How I can deduct those on my return >??????? I can understand that we can deduct shipping a...

eBay Message "Our Server Is down"

Anyone else receive this message this morning? I printed shipping labels and tried to return to my Seller Hub when the message appeared: It's Not You, It's Us Our server is down ..... No eBay just "service unavailable" on white screen when making sev...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! False Not As Described case. Lost item and money. Recourse? eBay CS provided misleading info

I have been selling and buying on eBay for 21 years. Mostly good experiences, but a decline in recent years.Ebay return policies seem to enable unethical behavior by some buyers, and customer service used to be able to mediate and solve issues, while...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 50 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Ebay fees closer to 30% than 12.9%

Just sold an item for $16, calculated shipping was $16 and sales tax was what it was. The Ebay fees were 30% of the item price of $16. My ebay fees came to 29.5% of the original $15.99 which was around $4.75 We need a new seller platform that people ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 40 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Auto-charge

I berated ebay about the new auto-charge feature in respect of not allowing combined postage before payment taken. My feedback asked why all new or changed features are generally for the worst and did they not consider the implications before making ...

INR request / Addressee unknown / return to sender question

I want to make sure I am doing this correctly and don't get a defect. The INR request says I must resolve by 12/16. I have uploaded tracking and sent the buyer a message that I will refund minus shipping once I receive it back. I'm positive it won't ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors