Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Fake purchase

So......a guy on eBay, with 0 feedback in 3 years, has a friend(?) in CA make a purchase then, neither bother to make a payment. 0 feedback?? Why is he on here - to annoy sellers?! Meanwhile, his friend has 84 feedback in the last month. I'm the only...

Resolved! False Return Appeal Help

I will preface this by saying that my research and recent experience has shown I probably have very limited recourse in this situation, but any advice on how to minimize my losses will be appreciated. The last couple days I've been dealing with a fal...

Resolved! Reporting a member for sending harassing messages who is not a "buyer".

About a week ago I received a message from a member in China with what appeared to be (broken English) a ridiculous offer plus free shipping on a item I had listed as Buy It Now with no Best Offer option. I immediately replied that the price was firm...

Report Buyer?

I listed a gift card for sale and buyer with zero ratings asked me to provide card number so he could verify validity of card amount. I, of course, declined but I have a bad feeling about this buyer. Do I report him or her?

selling

In the future I want to sell some items on Ebay what do I need to do

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! "eBay collected tax" on sale to Australia

International Sellers, Today I downloaded a summary of my "Manage All Orders" page. It looked like I expected except for one thing: a column for "eBay collected tax." It had two non-zero entries, one for a sale to NY and one for a sale to Australia. ...

The New Normal

So is this the new normal on eBay? Nobody is listening. Why Not? It's been a while since I've seen sales below 3K. A buyer who won a $2.75 Auction, couldn't pay for it with PayPal (eBay wouldn't allow it) and contacted me. Who else not able to pay fo...

eBay's Search is a mess.

I just listed a Wear-Ever Super Shooter on eBay - did a search for one to see the going rate. Once again, I see that the search function is in a sad state. Just for giggles, do a search for "Super Shooter" on eBay and one on Amazon.On eBay you must u...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 46 replies
  • 2 helpful

What are the requirements for business account to be legally ok to sell?

Hi, I have been selling items via personal accounts and thinking about changing into business account but I am not sure what are requirements. As far as what I know, if I sell a lot of items, and if I have a store(?), then I can have the business acc...

Sellers must offer at lest 5% discount when making an offer to a Buyer - a new restriction

Not that that option ever worked to get a sale (honestly, waste of time, but I still was sending, so I knew I was using tools provided - not a single sale after maybe 200 offers sent), but until today`s afternoon, the price you are offering to a buye...

Are promoted listing fees refunded if buyer cancels sale?

I had a buyer cancel a sale right after they purchased. I noticed the sale was through a promoted listing, so I was charged the fee. After I cancelled they refunded the final value fees, but the promoted listing fee remained. Is this something I have...

Resolved! can someone check this for me?

yesterday i turned on the "out of stock" option so i could limit the amount of an expensive film stock one buyer could purchase without the listing deleting when that limit is reached. in result, a different listing that sold still remains in my list...

Listing Fee Showing When Plenty of Free Listings Also Showing

Just went to list an item and it showed a listing fee would apply. I still have about 75% of my monthly free listings available. Anyone else encountering this problem this morning? Rather that deal with Ebay CS I will just wait it out to see if it co...

Listing removed for inaccurate category

I just had a listing deleted because of an inaccurate category (I fumbled and selected "militaria - patches" instead of "militaria - field gear"). How can I recover the detailed and lengthy description I wrote for the item? It's a bit annoying that e...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors