cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can someone check this for me?

yesterday i turned on the "out of stock" option so i could limit the amount of an expensive film stock one buyer could purchase without the listing deleting when that limit is reached. in result, a different listing that sold still remains in my listings: https://www.ebay.com/itm/264403973752

it says "you sold this item" when i click it, but i want to make sure other ebayers cannot purchase. because i don't have another. 

am i supposed to delete that listing now? 

thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Out of stock option keeps listings in place until you refill stock so you don't have to recreate the listing when back in stock.  It's a convenience thing.  If this is one of a kind, you can just end the listing.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Item is out of stock.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Out of stock option keeps listings in place until you refill stock so you don't have to recreate the listing when back in stock.  It's a convenience thing.  If this is one of a kind, you can just end the listing.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It is showing as out of stock.  There is no button allowing me to buy it.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

thanks all. i only need that feature for one listing, so i will delete others after they sell. good to know someone cannot purchase before i get around to deleting. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Also, FYI, while the item is "out of stock" it no longer shows up on a ebay search - so nobody will see it (unless they stumble upon it some other way).

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 6 of 6
latest reply