Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Do you ever wonder why a poorly described item sells and not yours?

There just doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to some sales. I list something, I have a detailed description, I post nice photos, and then I see the same item SOLD by someone else who listed with no description and blurry photos. Then on top of t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 28 replies
  • 12 helpful

Hurricane effect? Sales just stopped abruptly.

Last two days sales just halted. I imagine the East Coast is preoccupied with the hurricane or watching the news about it. I am on the East Coast too but farther north. I will just keep listing ! Hope everyone - sellers and customers - in Florida and...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Want to list thousands of items

Hi We want to list over 2000 items. We've been doing this manually for weeks but have only managed to list 200 or so. I've looked everywhere, but cannot find a bulk upload option that covers multiple products/categories. Is it possible? Thanks

New glitch by eBay programmers acknowledged in make offer.

I listed an item last night fixed listing with make offer. Thresholds on make off were set to accept anything above $150 and auto decline below $99. I received an offer of $50 that required my response to this morning. Somehow the auto decline is now...

Charging Final Value Fee on Unsold Items?

Today an item sold through our website and was gone from inventory, so as usual I ended the Good Til Cancelled listing I had for it on eBay. Immedately upon ending the listing I received a message from eBay titles "Warning - Offers to sell outside of...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants me to ship to Nigeria?!?

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place, but this is my first time selling on eBay. I just "sold" an iPad Pro, and the buyer said in very broken english that I have to send it to his son in Nigeria? I know I selected "No International Shipping" ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

When do you Block a bidder ?

Hello everyone My question is at which point do you decide you don't want a potential bidder to buy your item anymore. Or you just don't want their business in general. As many of you know in business not all business is good business and especially ...

Crazy eBay! UPDATE

For a low-key release, there is much to chew on in the seller update. I am thankful to not feel eBay's hand in my pocket as in past updates. Other first impressions: reckless changes to promoted listings to "fix" what I see as a minor annoyance (dupl...

This is a new one...

Well, this might be their second order, but it sure will be the last one. Straight to the BBL.

WARNING SELLERS! Ebay is adding tax to your sales. You ARE losing sales because of it!

I don't mind paying tax in the state I've made a purchase from but to pay a sales tax to my state when I make a purchase from your state is simply WRONG! Washington State has a GREED that keeps growing. Ebay is now required to collect my states sales...

Selling

I notice when some sellers list an item as BUY IT NOW the optionto MAKE AN OFFER is not present. Everytime I list a item I can't figure out how to delete the make an offer link ??? Some itemsI just want a fixed price with no option to make offers.

listing same item multiple times with different title

I have noticed several sellers now have over 1,000 listings for the same exact product, but they change the wording in the title to reflect the model number instead of the same exact part number. Does anyone know how they are doing this? Is this done...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer received item and still get refund from EBAY

Dear all, Lately, I have sold an item to an ebay buyer on 29 August 2019. Then I shipped the package and post the tracking number the next day. The buyer was asking so much about shipping and I already gave him a tracking number, he then opened a cas...

Fall Update

http://www.ebay.com/sellerupdate

Most Marked as Helpful Authors