Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

There is no such thing as Throttling.

Let me dis-spell a falacy here at eBay.THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THROTTLING AT EBAY. Just because a seller for example goes from selling lets say 500 items a month..... month in and month out then goes to 8 sales a month - this is simply coincedence....

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 219 replies
  • 18 helpful

Return of the Blocked Buyer

I dodged a bullet over a year ago (August 2018) and blocked a buyer before he was even able to purchase from me. He is a buyer and a seller with over 1000 feedbacks. He accused me of changing the price on him during his communication to me in message...

Scam?

I used to sell my camera equipment on Amazon with no problems, but they've since changed their policies about the sale of certain brand names. This is my first time dealing with ebay as a seller and I listed a Canon camera with accessories a couple o...

scammer alert

I have recently had an upsetting issue with a total scammer. After they won an auction they basically demanded that I provide free shipping as well as sell them an auction as a buy it now for the staring bid. I called eBay and they offered a suggesti...

SELLING SIMULAR IS IT WORKING

WHEN I CHANGE TO NEW ITEM TO SELL. CHANGE PICTURES TITLE ECT AND HIT SAVE FOR LATTER. ALL THAT HAPPENS IS THE ORIGINAL ITEM AND PICTURES COME UP IN MY "SAVE FOR LATTER" SELLING PAGE. WHATS WRONG?

Resolved! Something New Now When You Cancel Per Buyers Request

Has anyone else had to do a cancel per buyers request lately? I just did one 2 days ago & was surprised to see that now when you cancel ebay will now just relist the item for you . You have no choice This may be an attempt to stop sellers from trying...

cancel and relist 9-19.JPG
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Anyone experiencing sales drop this month so far

Not quite sure but i changed over to managed payments, pretty much he beginning of Sept. Up to then my sales were steady . Then they suddenly declined to so far this month i am down 38% for no apparent reason.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Anyone Notice The New PAY-PAL Page When You Log Into Your Account?

Has anyone noticed when they sign in to their Pay-Pal account and are taken to your recent activity page that there is a small "ROCKET" icon and a advertisement for selling on "BONANZA"? This is built right into the page and they must be partnering w...

Make offer scam??

I am selling a Adidas jacket and i have it as buy it now for $64.50 someone sent a offer for $100.00 and the person is located in China with 0 feedback and i specifically put down that I don't do international shipping. Is this a scam?-thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

The APV system, giving credit where credit is due

I am happy to report that the APV system instituted between eBay and USPS has functioned admirably this year and we have received a number of refund adjustments from over payments on our shipping labels. We receive a nice message from eBay when this ...

I got cash!!! NOT

I got the below email from Pay Pal. Only problem is I got nothing and User ID "" doesn't exist. Asked Pay Pal where's my cash and got the usual automated canned response on a "do not reply to this" email"You've got Cash! Hello William , This email co...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer not paid, and has several reviews saying this too. But they have 100% feedback and 50 reviews!

Just sold an item on ebay and the buyer has not paid. Ebay opened a case automatically, so it's making me wait a few more days. At first glance the buyer looked fine with 50 feedback and 100% rating. However when reading the reviews, there are multip...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

DUMP the Global Shipping Program

Do not be fooled into using the GSP...in my experience, Buyers use it to get items for free. They KNOW Sellers are helpless on EBay...make claims that item was not as described (my most recent was a NWT Betsey Johnson VINYL bag...Buyer claimed it sho...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay wont let me revise my listing??

When I click revise on the item I'm selling it takes me to another page that shoes the description of my item, pictures, etc, but it gives me no option to edit/revise it. On the bottom of the page it has the buttons preview and revise, however I am u...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors