Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Buyer left low star ratings by accident

I received a message from a buyer earlier, here is the message- 'Hey, thanks for the delivery, but I accidentally have a low review on an option. If there is a way to change that, I'd like to know' I'm assuming she left a low star rating, since the f...

Some seller on Ebay stole my listing and all my photos. I have reported them to EBAY and took lots o

Does anyone had this blatant stealing happened to you and what did you do?I had to end my listing because 2 seller stole my listings and all my photos and made it theirs. What can I do aside from reporting to EBAY. Thanks in advance

Resolved! Importing Listings From eBay to eBay Accounts

Does anyone know of a way to import listings from 1 ebay account to another ebay account? I ended a few hundred of my listings so I can list them on another ebay account, but don't know if there is a way to list them in bulk instead of individually. ...

eBay Mentioned on Ellen

Everything is sold on eBay!Check out Popeyes chicken sandwich sold or for sale.They mentioned eBay about 5 times or so.Sold for $7k On the Radio was the over overpaying commercial that was mentioned earlier this week as being on TV. They still have t...

Resolved! Who's Responsible for Return Shipping Charges?

Had a buyer contact me today letting me know that he was happy with 2 shirts he'd purchased except one of them had a stain. While I was responding to him, he started a return in which I am responsible for paying for return shipping. I did not offer f...

Resolved! Seller phone number in 9 listings

I have reported a seller that has his phone number disguised in his listings and says "contact me if you want more" and gives his phone number again. These are expensive items and Ebay has not even worried about it in six months. Seller is still doin...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 36 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer wants me to cancel a sale

I listed a laptop for sale about a week and a half ago. It is having problems with rebooting/freezing up and shutting down. I was able to do a clean wipe of it so that my data is off and I listed it for sale. I put it as used and listed all the probl...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can't see revisions

I sold something recently on Ebay where I had to make a couple revisions. At the time I made the revision I took the time to message the took 3 bidders and let them know of the contents of the revision and letting them know if it was an issue they co...

Received negative feedback, possibly retaliatory. Looking for strategies to remove

I have been buying and selling on ebay for 20+ years. I have almost 2000 positive feedback with 100% feedback ratio (the ID on this forum is different from my actual ID). I managed to receive a negative feedback that was left in a very deliberate way...

"I don't like the taste." Item not as described?

Selling food/candy/edible items can be a PITA. This has never happened to me before. I sell these Dole Plantation pineapple candies. I've sold hundreds. Dole has probably sold hundreds of thousands. I recently had a customer message me saying she did...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 27 replies
  • 2 helpful

Scam-protection for seller

My son sold a game card to a buyer, first the buyer claimed nothing was in the package, after my son provided the receipt with the weight, she said there was a brick in it. She threatened my son and called him a scammer in the messages. We received a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

eCigarette, E-Cigs, vape...categories for banned products.

Why are there multiple eBay categories for vaping, electronic cigarettes, MODS...etc but arent they are all banned items?Im not talking about vape products being sold in the-Consumer Electronics > Other Electronics categoriesI'm talking about vape pr...

WORKAROUND? "this tracking number is already associated with another active shipment"

This used to be a very straight forward, easy process for providing tracking for combining multiple items purchased separately by the same buyer into one package. After creating a shipping label through the eBay platform for the first item, I use to ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 4 helpful

Are You Interested in Sharing Some Of Your Best Kept Secrets?

Are You Interested in Sharing Some of Your Best Kept Secrets? ShippingI love using sheets of Styrofoam, it is lightweight and very strong. I love finding it at storefronts as they unpack their supplies. SourcingGet the word out with friends and famil...

If a seller does NOT accept questions should you buy from them especially *DOES NOT ACCEPT RETURNS*?

I wanted to buy a hallway runner, but need to know if it was rubber backed and washable. Tried to contact seller to ask, an received this eBay reply>We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately this seller is not able to respond to y...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors