Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

SAD Schedule A CASE Ebay pull

We had 1 pair and never even sold it. They pulled it, we've never spoken to anyone or received anything.After reviewing your account, we've had to take the following action:- Some or all of your listings may have been removed. A list of any removed i...

seller cancelled sale

I've experienced this a few times, in which a seller cancels a sale after I have paid because of trouble with their stock. I don't want to leave a bad review if it is a small seller who made a genuine mistake, but this is the 3rd or 4th time that an ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

possible scam involving postman.

for lack of a better title....i sold an item for 1800$ end of october. fully insured it w/ signature of course.went to an address in L.A. same day it was delivered the buyer started an INAD claim. proof of delivery that was emailed to me from usps at...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

External Site Views & Promoted Listings

Hi Gang, does anyone know if external site views are influenced by Promoted Listings or Promoted Listings Advanced? I've experimented with PL to see if raising % affects external site views. Unfortunately, it wasn't the case, even though I tried it f...

Resolved! Sellers

Guys I need your help or advice. I sold a sealed phone on march 31, and on my profile i dont accept returns. Now the buyer messaged me wanting to ask a question and requested a return at the same time saying the phone is defective while not elaborati...

Screenshot_20230404-223955_eBay.png Screenshot_20230404-224027_eBay.png Screenshot_20230404-224511_eBay.png
  • 62 replies
  • 1 helpful

Questions about card categories

I've been listing my Burger King Pokemon cards in this category 'Collectibles > Non-Sport Trading Cards > Trading Card Singles' However I've noticed that just about every single other listing for these cards are under 'Toys & Hobbies > Collectible Ca...

bundled shipping

Can someone please explain to me how to do bundled shipping in detail? I have looked all over this Ebay page.. I have listened to utube videos, they are either way out dated or just not good tutorals..Please and thank you very much. DarylBest Treasur...

Miracle of miracles! lol

It's a Christmas miracle, everyone! After cancelling my store & removing my listings, I've been activated as 'above standard' again & any limitations have been lifted. "You can start selling again." Do you believe in Santie Claus? Who is getting in l...

Sellers asked to use Promoted Listings Advanced to drive holiday sales while eBay does no TV ads?

If you're a seller and you've logged into your My eBay recently you've probably noticed a banner near the top of the page "Wrap up more sales this season with Promoted Listings Advanced. Get your listings in front of interested buyers and drive holid...

Buyer asking for delay in shipment

I have a repeat buyer that is going away from 12/17/23 to 12/30/23. Buyer has asked I not ship item (s) until 12/30. How do I fulfill the wishes of the buyer and not get notice from Ebay that I am late in shipping the items out?

Account active

oder id/02-10884-71893traking/1ZC3Y9250442202853oger id/22-10870-18797traking/ 1ZC3Y9250440132192oder id /16-10873-91502traking/ 1ZC3Y9250441086688oder id /09-10877-89919traking / 1ZC3Y9250442204477oder id/09-10876-75478traking/ 1ZC3Y9250440722278ode...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors