Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

one bidder wants to buy my listed items

I have a bidder who wants to buy all my listed items for a lower price. How do I go about accepting this and charging for just one shipment price? I appreciate you help.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Customer convinced a Vintage Coach purse is fake because "Coach Customer Service doesn't have ..."

Hi, Can someone possibly give me advice on how to handle a customer who is convinced that the vintage Coach purse that I mailed to her is "phony". She said that she knows it's a phony because she called Coach customer service and they said that they ...

Blatant Seller Feedback Manipulation? Or not?

I purchased an item from a seller, and found he had very slow shipping. So I checked his feedback more thoroughly and found about 14 pages of .99 sales for a motherboard... including free shipping from Commerce, California. I looked at one of the ite...

Is Ebay open today??

Just wondering if today seems slower than usual? This place is a ghost town today!

How do I create a multi-variation listing?

I want to sell multiple different goosebumps books for different prices in one listing. I have seen listings like this like multiple models of one thing for different prices on one listing. Or multiple different sizes of one thing for different price...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can buyer leave neg FB for this cancelled transaction?

Sold an item (on another ID) and buyer messaged a few hours later asking for shipping to a different address. Item is pricey and a target of scammers. We politely told the buyer that for mutual protection we were unable to ship to an address other th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Volume discounts, anyone use this feature, does it help with sales?

So I was creating some drafts today, and noticed a new option at the bottom to offer "volume discounts". Just wondering if anyone uses this option, and does it help with increasing sales? Also, I'm guessing it will also give the volume discount even ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are there any seller benefits ... at all?

Hey all, When I paid my account this week, I noticed I was a Power Seller. No congratulatory email from eBay I just accidentally found out by paying a bill. That's the only place it even shows me as being that. I also just learned that pretty much al...

Hoping someone out there can help me figure out a sales tax issue.

First, we are in Oregon. We primarily offer repair services and restorations. We do a lot of drop shipping of parts to be refurbished before being sold. Because we are in Oregon we shouldn't be paying any sales tax even if we drop ship a part to anot...

How are sellers manipulating the search algorithm?

I noticed a lot of sellers from China are somehow getting their items to show up in totally bogus searches.These are not promoted listings or anything of that nature.For example..if I search for a particular BRAND of light bulb, say GE, I will see a ...

Unpaid item

Hi .. this is an ebay seller..I have a problem which is i listed my laptop on ebay and i got many offers, so one of them was for $950, and i contacted the buyer and he seemed to be serious , so i accepted his offer then he never responded or paid , a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Win! Possibly The Worst Year To Next Year Sales Ever!!

Don't trust eBays numbers, just my own recorded on old fashioned pen & paper. Last year my 10-15 thru 11-15 invoice fees were $69.63 total items sold were 118 for an income of $1,025.25. This year the invoice is $17.52 with a whopping 23 items sold. ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

free listings

Hi,Any idea why some sellers receive free listings promos and others don't?My husband just received free listings on his account, and I received nothing.When I try to research answers, all I get are answers from 2015.Thanks

Resolved! Problem canceling bids

I am currently trying to sell a Nintendo Switch via an auction, but i'm running into a problem. People with 0 or 1 reputation are flooding the bids. Long story short, since there are some legit bidder, today I went in and canceled the highest bid bec...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors