Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

buyers hold the cards

a buyer can say anything or damage your stuffkeep enough money in to cover it for ebay 30 days paypal 180 days then are you really clearif they dont like it have them return it put the ball back in you hand for a few daysyou could mistype a word than...

Low ball offers

Im a new seller here about 5 months. I keep getting really low offers, like 60% less than listed. I tried negotiating with these fun folks only to get ignored. Now I just decline these offers because they never come up, or respond to my counter offer...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Scam?

I received an offer of $60 dollars over my Sell Now price with the message below. Sounds scammy? I'm feeling I should not accept the offer or respond. Is it safe to Reject the offer? I think I have to reject the offer in order for the item to stay li...

NEVER EVER SEEN THIS BEFORE - HELP !

I need some advice because this is a first for me . Perhaps someone else can shed some light on it . Okay , here is what happened . A buyer purchased a very inexpensive pair of earrings from me about a week ago . Along with her purchase she sent a me...

Left Over Free Listings- Should I end and Sell similar 400 listings?

Morning! I was offered 500 free listings at the beginning of the week and have been power listing all week. I still have 400 free listings left and don't have the time today to create anymore listings. Should I end 400 listings and relist as "sell si...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

NOOB mistake not keep shipping receipt. Getting hit by 180 day Paypal scam

I don't sell much on Ebay. Sold and shipped an item last June. All of sudden Paypal in negative balance. last night. Guy opened a case after 5 months saying haven't received the item. Tried to use USPS tracking number, apparently USPS tracking number...

My theory why sales are waaaaay down -- Promoted Listings

I've been reading many posts stating sales are waaay down and I think I know why -- the scheisters are at it again--Ebay started Promoted Listings recently--it started showing up for me around July (?) whenever I make a new listing. It is way at the ...

• 25 replies
  • 4 helpful

How the "Bleep" does the algorithm select the chosen ones

I am frustrated beyond belief. I closely watch a number of competing clothing sellers, with some selling almost nothing and others going gangbusters. You look up their sold items and by sales history and listing to selling ratios they should be poor ...

Record number of people who bid - then won't pay!!

The past two weeks, I've had so many buyers bid on my items, then never pay! I've had to file a dispute for payment 6 times!? What's going on? So frustrated. Such a waste of time. I'm thinking of leaving eBay and listing 100% on Poshmark. At least th...

A LOT of work revising ITEM SPECIFICS - is it worth it@@

I'm currently experiencing a sales slump immediately following the item specific disaster created by ebay. The biggest flaw I see with how it is probably directly tied to my drop in sales is that even though when the listing was created, I chose the ...

paypal/ebay snafu

Hello all. I had a bidder who hadn't payed so I started non paying bidder action. They paid soon after but sent paypal payment to one of my other email addresses instead of the one associated with paypal. I was unable to access the money but paypal s...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback monopoly is too one sided

So I get my first Negative feedback in years. I'm not really upset. Bound to happen. Sold a Jersey and there was a typo on the sz in the title. Item specifics had the right sz and there was a clear picture of the size on the jersey. No matter , I tak...

Question about a new buyer?

I've listed a book, and gotten an offer for $100 after only an hour or two. I noticed that the buyer had no feedback. Once I checked their profile, it said that the profile was only a day old, and based internationally. They asked for me to text an A...

Buyer's address is invalid because it only has 4 digits for street address. What do I do?

First time running into something like this and I need to know what to do. New buyer just signed up today and purchased a fixed price IPR item from me ($40). When I try to print an Ebay shipping label, it won't let me because it says the address is i...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors