cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record number of people who bid - then won't pay!!

The past two weeks, I've had so many buyers bid on  my items, then never pay! I've had to file a dispute for payment 6 times!? What's going on? So frustrated.  Such a waste of time.  I'm thinking of leaving eBay and listing 100% on Poshmark.  At least there, they HAVE to pay once they commit.  Anyone else having this same issue? It's ridiculous.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

YOu can list with BIN and require immediate payment.

As for PM no once they commit they do not have to pay.  Just had one this morning send an offer which was accepted....then it said payment issue.  No sale ;-(

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This behavior seems to pick up every Holiday Season.

On Ebay it is just Auctions that Ebay can't force a buyer to buy at the end when they win.  

Posh doesn't have auctions.  They have Fixed price, but so does Ebay.  And like them, you can set up your listing to require payment [IPR] on purchase.  So you can have the same thing here, you just need to run fixed price listings instead of auctions.

It is always best to compare apples to apples.  You don't have to change sites to get what you want.  You just need to simply change the type of listings you are running.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 3
latest reply