Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Just a seller's rant

Came home to a return request. Who the heck opens a return request on Christmas Day? You couldn't wait until tomorrow? I'd also like to know how when they claim 3 out of 4 were delivered the refund request is for the ONE item cost plus the FULL shipp...

Merry Christmas to all. Now this is why I stopped by.

Hi. I haven't been around here for quite some time because I hated the format, but NOW...it is really nice.I am a seller for umteen years over. I've seen the ups and downs. When I stated priority mail was 3.50 a pound. Now it is almost double. As the...

I think I just sold to Saint Nick

I just sold a large multiple order to some guy named Klaus. And on Christmas Eve. Coincidence? I think not. He shoulda opted for Express Mail though. Aint no way it'll arrive to him on time.

sellers changing prices

I am finding that many sellers (from china) are posting one price but charging another. This wastes alot of time when searching for items. Any advice ?

::sigh: Railroadiana >Paper no item specific for anything older than 1900...

and can't add year to custom item specifics because year is already there. Can't type it in as usual because it won't "stick". ::sigh:: My stuff is from 1896. A very important item specific and I can't add it. No way to add year item specifics to any...

eBay putting best offer on

I been having a Problem with ebay putting ""Best Off" on some of my items, Thank goodness my store is small so I am able to Check on all my Listings Daily..Called ebay and they tried to Blame me, then they said ebay was doing this to help me increase...

Almost got scammed....

Beware This person had me send a package to the following address: xxxx NW xxth St Ste 100 Miami / Doral , FL 33198 United States DO NOT ship to this address. I did a Google search on this address, and it is apparently a known "forwarding" company th...

Why I'm quitting EBay

After years of selling, I deleted all of my listings today - including ones with bids. Why? Because EBay accepted a fraudulent return request from one of my buyers, and told me I'd be paying for return shipping and issuing a refund. This despite mult...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 57 replies
  • 54 helpful

Seller Metric is nothing more than a scam to charge extra FVF

My account was never considered "very high" until October. How convenient. Before I had a 15.09 percent return rate and my peers were at 3.74 percent. Account is in good standing. Fast forward to yesterday's evaluation. 11.25 percent on 3.27 percent ...

Fraud Listings for Peter Brock items

Hi, There are several listings on ebay USA for a Peter Brock signature on car packs. These particular cards hold cars that were made by Greenlight between 2016 and 2019 and are usually Datsun BRE Cars (BRE = Brock Racing Enterprises) and have what th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors