Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sold items missing?

Has anyone noticed sold items missing? Half of May and June are missing here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_ssn=southern*sweet*tea&_sop=13&rt=nc (showing 54) but not here: http://www.ebay.com/sh/ord/?filter=status%3APAID_SH...

df0580ed57abe3d8dc49aa79e723fc48

i'm begging for a setting

it's bad enough 25% of auction winners don't pay, the auction winner with 0 stars rarely pays. i can't stop it. i want a setting, not -2, -1, but 0-5 can't bid or something similar. i don't want 'go the buy now option mode' response. i know that. i r...

No Promotion of Small Business Saturday....

I guess we know where small sellers stand with eBay - lots of Black Friday promos - even a try Shopify for free ad, but no mention of small buiness Saturday. Not even a free listing promo for Cyber Monday.

How do I renew my IAF token without reinstalling Turbo?

I need to renew my IAF token and there were instruction on how to do it in preferences, but the Turbolister option is no longer there or has had a name change. Is reinstalling the only way to accomplish this with User Unfriendly eBay?

Fee problem?

Hello.Can someone explain to me this fee? I paid out all my fees before starting to sell again(I took a pause from 17th-27th) and after 5 sales bigger sales(don't count those $0.45 ones) I can see this on my account.What is going on? https://ibb.co/Q...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Medical Listing "Pulled" by eBay. Still Many Other Items Exactly Like It Still Active. HUH?!?!?!????

This listing of mine was removed by eBay this evening- along with a "nastygram" stating that my other listings would be pulled from search for three days if it happens again. Listing Title: NEW ResMed ULTRA MIRAGE Full Face Mask 60670 [S] CUSHION FRA...

PayPal Fees And Canceled Orders

I woke up this morning to a buyer who had purchased a camera lens costing hundreds of dollars. He had sent several messages pleading with me to cancel the order. He claimed he had fallen asleep on his computer and somehow placed the order while aslee...

Buyer offering more than selling price.

I listed a pair of beats last week, I was getting a lot of offers from accounts telling me to message them at different numbers. That was all I was getting so I deleted the listing. I restarted it and my first offer is almost $100 more than the askin...

How To Cancel w/ Open UPI

Greetings All: First the B$ backstory: Buyer purchased item, opened a UPI case (one of many lately), buyer contacts and says kid purchased by accident and would like to cancel. How to cancel while on UPI w/o saying I was paid when I was not? And any ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New (for me anyways) way for buyer to cancel order

Buyer bids on auction. Wins. At some point has decided they don't want item. They don't pay and I open a case. They pay at the last minute. One minute later they send me a message asking me to cancel the order. Stinky nasty customer!

• 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

End of the Month Glitch

I had this happen in Sept and now it has happened again in Nov. I try to to keep a close eye on using all my free promotional listing. In Sept it showed I had some left on the last day and everything ended so I added some new ones and then was charge...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

i opened an unpaid case the buyer wants to pay but now I cant send an invoice. Help

I sold 3 items to someone and sent them a combined shipping invoice, no payment or reply, so I opened a case. The buyer is now asking for a new invoice but because of the unpaid case I'm not able to send them a new invoice. I want to sell them the st...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

FOR PARTS NOT WORKING and yet it’s a SNAD

I get about one doosey a year. Today I got a SNAD for a cuckoo clock that had “for parts not working” 3x in all caps in title, condition, and description. They opened a return for doesn’t work or defective. i called cs 2x tonight and they won’t budge...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors