Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

chat

why is Ebay not offering customer service "chat"???? This is essential. For both parties involved... Specially the accents that are sometimes difficult to understand, a waste of time repeating everything. Please, bring back the chat!!!! Also, how is ...

Item Photos

As a Seller on eBay for several years I've wondered why so many sellers seem to enjoy showing their hands holding the item they are posting. Why, can't they prop up or just lay the item flat? Seems weird to me.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 5 helpful

Paypal Account with negative balance

Hello. I recently decided to stop selling on eBay due to constant problems with Mexican postal service. Shipments were delayed a lot to be delivered and a lot parcels were lost, so I started to received a lot of claims and eBay cases. That situation ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

1,100 Views & 5 Watchers ... you would think it would have Sold by now right?

Just finished up most of the weekend sales, Relisted a bunch of items then sorted the Active list by Watchers ... I've been keeping an eye on one GTC listing I have, it just hit 1100 Views and has 5 Watchers ... you would think it would have sold by ...

GTC Watched items.jpg

We’ve determined that you haven’t followed our selling practices - drop shipping policy.

Anyone else get this bogus email yesterday, I'll quote it below. We immediately called in to ebay about it and of course we get a overseas call center who tried to run us in circles asking us "how many order have you cancelled, etc" finally told her ...

Paypal is really evil

Buyer got the product brand new, factory sealed. They broke the product over 30 days of delivery and want to return. They lied to file claim "was defective from the moment we bought it" and actually they have heavily used it for more than one month. ...

Cancel Sellers AD

Ebay has again decided to make a decision for ALL Buyers . For the protection of the Buyers on Ebay they have decided too remove any Sellers ADS containing Disinfectants and Mask for their own protection from price increases. So know Sellers cannot s...

Charged amount not shown in the invoice..

Hi Every time I process a sale, I immediately pay the fee on the sale. For me it is a habit to do it this way and has worked fine too. Now it has begun to happen that every time ebay sends out a new invoice, once a month, as they have just done. Is s...

• 43 replies
  • 0 helpful

NEW PAYPAL POLICY DOES NOT REFUND SELLER'S FEES IN CASE OF RETURNS / FREE RETURNS. WHAT WE DO ?

Hello folks. Did you know ?.... Paypal new policy does not refund seller's fees in case of a return / free return ?? HERE IT IS :Amendments to the PayPal Account User Agreement. We’re changing how we treat refunds. If you refund (partially or fully) ...

Insertion Fees

I am a small seller and it is not cost effective for me to have a store. I only sell items I have around the house and rely on the promotions for free insertions. I have over 200 items listed I continually end all but 50 until I get another promotion...

Resolved! Ebay store

I have my Father In Laws Estate in my detached garage that is going to be my woodshop. I need all of the stuff sold A.S.A.P. I have 100-200 boxes of stuff. I need to find an eBay store in Greenville SC

Is dropshipping allowed on ebay?

I don't drop ship all the time, but sometimes if there was an error and i'm out of stock or I find a cheaper price I will drop ship an item so I don't get bad feedback. I understand the risks of drop shipping but i've never had problems with it. I as...

Cannot adjust a quantity on a paid for item or create a new invoice.

Good morning everyone, I have a customer who made an offer on a skein of yarn and I accepted it. I have been noticing issues with quantities through the "offers" page for quite a while now. When I accepted the offer I sent her a message asking if she...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors