Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Does the *groveling for a sale* thing work for you?

And by that I mean, sending a watcher of ones listing, a lesser price offer; And to be sure, call it what you will, but in my opinion, that IS, groveling.... and I don't think it has ever panned out for me. I think that 80% (if not more) of my watche...

closing up shop

I'm in the process of closing down my ebay business. Not because I'm mad at ebay or anything, but just that I've seen a downturn in what I mainly sell and so I'm ready to move on. What is the best way to maximize selling off my inventory? My general ...

Seller's Survey for Top Marketplaces, Ebay ranks Number One !

Well this is something interesting to discuss. A recent article on Ecommercebytes published the findings of their yearly survey regarding most popular marketplaces. Now I realize that there are many here that dislike Ebay for one reason or another an...

1.JPG
User avatar by Visionary
  • 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold items showing up as unsold on my Ebay page.

I have no idea what happened last night but I had several auctions end with bids last night that are showing up on My Ebay page as unsold. They're showing up on the unsold portion on My Ebay page but have bids and final auction ending prices.I have a...

User avatar by Scout
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Selling photography - any tips?

I'm considering selling some of my photography on eBay. Am I allowed to place text saying SAMPLE text across my photos to deter anyone from downloading the photo and printing it ? I'm open to any tips.

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why holdup on PayPal payment for a sale to Puerto Rico

I rec'd notification of a sale pending payment via PayPal. This message was sent twice to my email address. I was instructed to click on a link to provide information on what I needed to do to claim the funds. Is this something new? If it's important...

methocarbamol

HiI have a question, methocarbamol is a Muscle relaxant and is in an ingredient in Robax and is illegal to sell on Ebay to US buyers but 72 sellers are selling it? Why have these transactions not been shut down? I have had items removed as they are n...

Ebay needs to revise how feedback is left or just get rid of the whole feedback system

So a customer ordered from us on the 7th, it shipped on the 8th, and showed delivered on the 10th. Tracking info was in eBay as soon as we shipped the order. The customer never contacts us with a problem. Then today (the 16th) he leaves a negative th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Mandated Sales Tax is Killing off E-Bay Sales-Sellers-and E-Bay Itself

Well, being positive, I had thought everything would be ok and selling would go on as normal after the new sales tax. Now I see that I was wrong....that's not the case. Buyers get an extra $100. tax surprise on an $850. item...and aren't paying. Buye...

User avatar by Scout
  • 62 replies
  • 7 helpful

what is this stat in Seller Hub?

What does the statistic mean for sales of "last 12 months". Is that 12 months including today, or does it mean last year? The reason I ask is that my number never seems to change despite the fact that I've increased my sales compared to last year by ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Baseball / Football / Basketball Cards

So I have some extremely rare cards. I have always collected sports memorabilia and of course items signed were authenticated. I’m wondering if the value of having a card authenticated is worth it to those that know? I have sold cards prior but just ...

Buyer hasn’t replied to my emails about setting up pick up date

My local pick up item sold on 2/9 but the buyer’s PayPal shipping location is out of state. I contacted them the same day to confirm they intentionally bought a “pick up only” item and I sent another email on 2/12 to follow up to schedule pick up dat...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors