Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay restricted by account and will not provide a reason...

Our Ebay store has been selling fishing and outdoor scarves for years, with the recent pandemic, our scarf sales have soared. We have been filling all orders, providing tracking numbers and have not done anything unethical or fraudulent. For some rea...

Resolved! Foam Craft Masks

In one of the loads brought up this weekend were craft masks. Even with days of reading the threads on the boards it didn't strike me until tonight that listing them MIGHT be an issue lol. Here's what the masks are, but I know there is a high chance ...

Crown Mask A.jpg

Long time eBayer, first time getting scammed

Maybe this will be easier than dealing with customer service... I sold an iPhone 11 about a month ago- against my better judgement, seeing an international forwarding service address, I shipped the phone. As soon as it hit the forwarding service as "...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

International Buyer didn't get their package

Hi, I am the seller, an international buyer is saying they didn't get the package, even though it’s marked as delivered. He messaged me through ebay, and opened a case in paypal. I advise them to ask their local postal office, what Proceeds? What cou...

Payment Sent to old Paypal account

Hi ! A Buyer purchased an item which was set up with an old paypal account which I cannot access . I apologised and informed the buyer to cancel via paypal as it would show as pending on the buyers paypal account,I would cancel the order on Ebay and ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Corona Virus Hate Mail from Buyer

I'm a seller in Washington State. I received this message from one of my buyers. "Have you sent the package off yet?I noticed that you are in Washington state. If you have not.don't send it to me.You should not be selling anything out of that state d...

1% of my buyers give me 99% of my problems

Spoiler (Highlight to read)And that is actually not a bad ratio to deal with. I've been in, one way or another, involved in retail since 1972, have had my eBay seller account for almost two decades, and have accrued close to 6,000 transactions. I hav...

Item damaged during shipping

So had a buyer advise item was damaged due to shipping and box completely broke. I am a little skeptical just because I stuffed the box with bubble wrap, air bubble bags and more. I contacted the buyer and asked for photos of the damaged box and item...

eBay's Great Fee Deferral Program Needs a Rethink

Some thoughts on eBay fee deferrals. I appreciate the eBay Fee Deferral program. It certainly helps during these hard times. But I'm afraid that putting off March's fees and adding them to April and May (50% each month), might make a bad situation wo...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Random people selling PDF versions of newly published books.

I have seen quite a few listings of well-known books (published in the last couple of years) being sold in PDF format. My question is -- how does Joe Sixpack acquire a PDF version of a new or recent COPYRIGHTED bestselling hard back book? My gut feel...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

what would you do if the USPS closes down?

24 hours ago I would have said, "huh, couldn't happen" but now who knows? If the authorities think the virus could live on the mail? For myself I always have a backlog of listing and inventory work that doesn't get done. But that would last at the ou...

User avatar by Guide
  • 92 replies
  • 13 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors