Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can you make bidders pay right away?

So I stopped using bids and offers after some bad luck that buyers don't pay up up to two weeks. One person on discord said that I should do bids again, but I refuse after what happened. The person said that you should make your account to have the b...

Disputing a "Negative Feedback" on eBay is USELESS

Disputing a "Negative Feedback" on eBay is USELESS proposition, no matter how absurd/ridiculous/unjust a reason for the "Neg Feedback".eBay automatically rules for the buyer no matter what. And they use the same wording "It's the buyer experience".It...

Do any sellers E-mail the buyers to double check shipping info is correct????

I've been selling things I want to get rid of on eBay for decades. This is my 2nd account on here. I've never messaged or E-mailed a buyer to make sure their address information is accurate before shipping, unless there is an issue with an address it...

Price gouging on a 3 year old listing?

I just tried to change the quantity on a 3 year old listing. It has been listed for msrp 39.99 the entire time. I had to change it from 18 remaining to 2. I went through the procedure and submitted it and got the RED notice that it may be price gougi...

ITEM WHEN RECEIVED BROKEN???

My buyer says the item had a chip, I asked for a picture and a huge piece of glasswas broken off. I parcelled it up with huge bubble wrap & polystyrene chips - I know it was perfect - it was sent to Russia - Hermes the courier. Do I refund the buyer ...

best match time ending soonest

Hi good daymy problem is that my auctions are only seen in best match time ending soonestand other vendors do notI do not understand whyplease if you help me correct thatThank you

Sales Reports

Where can I print monthly sales reports that are clear on the information they provide TIA

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

am i out the item and $ for lost package?

shipped item (poster in a tube) 21 days ago, parcel select, have tracking number but shows no scanning or other info just 'label created' buyer noticed lack of tracking info right away and now says he has still not received poster and wants a refund....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer, buyer, pants on fire...

first, i accepted his offer on an item...waited a few days and no payment, so i emailed him asking if he needed more time to pay. he was quite apologetic--said he just forgot about paying. he then asked about another item i had for sale...we haggled ...

He tried to pull a fast one

I sold 6 gallons of Concrobium Disinfectant Cleaners and the buyer tried to get me for 3 free gallons stating he didn't receive his inventory when the tracking shows the exact weight on both packages {36LBS & 18.3LBS} each gallon weighs approximately...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

You know you need a break from eBay when .....

A buyer complains that her Free Gift should have been bigger. Buyers don't look at the photos, read the title, item specifics or description then complain it isn't what they wanted, demand a refund and demand to keep your merchandise for free. A buye...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Giving credit where credit is due ... FREE RETURNS

The monthly Seller Protection Summary helps to emphasize the importance of Free Returns and the benefit it has to Sellers. We all know its not a perfect world out there so this extended protection from eBay is certainly worth it ...

Screenshot (1973).png

Question about stores

For the basic store subscription is says the final value fees cap is $350.00. Is that $350 per month, or per sale? Also with Managed Payments coming soon, would it even be worth it for me to upgrade to a store? Only reason I care to have a store in t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors