Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! All the glory to eBay's customer support...a new way to trick people (sellers)

Last week I noticed that I no longer have option to use 200 free listings in April,promised by eBay at the end of March.I asked what's the problem,when the deadline to activate that promotion was,as they wrote,30th April (23:23:59). Few messages back...

Temporary changes to timelines for Returns and Claims during COVID-19

For those of you that don't check the Announcements by Ebay and/or did not get the email notification, this is an important announcement just released. I understand do this as there are many extra things right now that could cause delays in processin...

User avatar by Visionary
  • 26 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer claims package didn't arrive when tracking shows delivered.

I know this has been addressed before but I'm just very mad and need some advice/moral support. A buyer messaged me saying his package showed it was delivered to him, but that it isn't there and asked, "What should I do?" I told him to check with his...

Fast & Free Only appearing on some listings

We’re a top rated plus seller, qualify for guaranteed delivery etc etc. Today we were just looking at our post and it appears only the video GAMES themselves in our store no longe heave fast and free delivery. Any video game accessories, all our cons...

Is it OK if I list a STAR WARS BOOK, in the SCI FI STAR WARS COLLECTIBLES CATEGORY?

Someone said in another thread that was hijacked & locked that I would be breaking the rules if I did this, that I would be in violation of ebay listing rules.....just wondering if they are right. Posters here seem to state info / opinions are factua...

Determining what shipped items have not been received yet

Is there an easy way to see what shipped items have not been received yet? Now I go to Seller Hub, Manage paid and shipped orders, and manually eyeball where it says "Shipped.." or "Delivered". I'd love to download or view a report online. The downlo...

I have several problems...

Hi everyone! I've got several problems here that I wanted to get advice on. First, I've gotten hit with 3 bogus returns over the last month (I almost never get returns)The 1st was a $550 ECM. The guy returned it, using the 'didn't need' option. I got...

What's your BBL threshold?

I know some of you never block buyers. But those that do: how many returns (both remorse and SNAD) do you wait to get from a buyer before you BBL them? I know what some of you might be thinking... but even Amazon and Target gives you a limit for retu...

the Sewing sellers are raking it in...

I have lots of fabric. I don't need to buy fabric. What I need is sew-in interfacing to make my wimpy fabrics stiffen up when I make purses, and I intended to start sewing this week during my spare time. (When I'm going to start selling them again re...

Resolved! Selling to a buyer with zero feedback

I just had someone buy an item, but the buyer has no feedback and just opened an account. Is it safe to ship or is it a scam? I know everyone starts on ebay with zero feedback, but I just want to make sure its legit. Thanks

Resolved! new feature "send offer" to watchers of items? If real, as a buyer I will stop watching items!

I just saw this on my listing. Please tell me that sellers are not going to start sending watchers offers. Please ... If I ever get an unsolicited offer from a seller on an item I'm just watching for whatever reason I choose to watch the item, I will...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 92 replies
  • 8 helpful

Ebay says I sold $850, but on PayPal it shows $482

Hi everyone, I started selling on eBay this month and I'm confused with the discrepancy between the amount eBay says I sold and the amount I have on PayPal. At first I thought that the discrepancy was due to paying for shipping, but I realized that P...

Brand New to this... A bit confused... can anyone help - Thanks in advance.

Hello, hope all are fairing well with the coronavirus out there. I am absolutely new to ebay as a seller. I am not sure if I just found my answer, but figured let me ask and get some confirmations since sadly the help people are not around at this mo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors