Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Volume Pricing

I have several similar items listed for which I offered volume pricing for multiple purchases. A buyer just purchased two of them, and it doesn't look like they were given the discount. They haven't said anything, but I would like to know what happen...

Resolved! Is the normal way which eBay handle returning scam?

Hi everyone,I'm dealing with a buyer scam by "non-working" return and shipped back a different PC processor/CPU.(I think it's very popular scam in computer part selling.I saw many sellers noted them in their listing about serial number note for avoid...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Paypal Keeps Fee From Buyer's Canceled Transaction

I had a buyer who made a purchase and paid for an item but didn't read all the terms in the description, so they requested to cancel the transaction and I obliged. After Ebay cancelled the transaction, they refunded the buyer back the full amount the...

CLIENTE ME QUIERE ESTAFAR

EL CLIENTE COMPRO UN KIT DE GRÁFICOS EL DÍA 05-09-2020 EL CUAL FUE ENVIADO EL DÍA 09-09-2020, Y POR ENDE EBAY CUANDO SE COLOCA EL NUMERO DE GUÍA LE ENVÍA AL CLIENTE UNA FECHA ESTIMADA DE LLEGADA. EL PAQUETE LLEGO RÁPIDO EL 11-09-2020 Y EL DICE QUE NU...

Iron Maiden: Is selling in a lot or individually best.

I have started trying to sell records on eBay this summer. Anyway I just acquired a large lot of vintage metal. Almost all of it is NM to sealed condition, mostly Iron Maiden. I tried doing some quick listings but I’m not getting a lot of interest. I...

Inkfrog

Had it with Sixbit. Anyone using Inkfrog. Sounds good. What is the reality?????

Creating Variations

Been having issues creating variations. It seems that eBay pops up with a list of variations other than what I need and I can't create my own. It should be simple to add Size, but apparently they have an issue with it. It always pops up that that var...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

quarterly shipping coupons???

Is ebay still offering the quarterly shipping supplies discount??? I haven't seen one yet for this quarter which should of been August or September?? Did they stop them??

Most Marked as Helpful Authors