Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer thought he was buying a newer/different version of the item, might want a INAD return

Hi everyone, I only sell here occasionally and this is the first time something like this happened to me so I'm not sure how to proceed. I sold this item: https://www.ebay.com/itm/375118822294With the title: Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals w/ Load Cell Kit ...

Ebay Trust and Safety Team is over stepping their boundaries!!!

So... Our account was Restricted this morning. Here is the message I received this morning: Your account has been restricted because activity on it didn't follow our Counterfeit item policy. We don’t allow counterfeit items, replicas, or unauthorized...

Authenticity Guarantee - Item Miscategorized??

I sold a piece of jewelry through the Authenticity Guarantee program. Buyer paid. I shipped to ebay-directed address of the authenticator. They had it 3 business days + a weekend. Today I receive an email saying that it could not be authenticated bec...

Resolved! NAZI related items

Ebay has a strict no Swastica policy yet when you search WW2 German stamps and WW2 German coins you find the crooked rune as well as Hitler and others images????? what gives? Either they do or they don't allow the swastica to be sold on Ebay. I tried...

ebay suddenly quit working

In the last hour when I click on a saved search, or enter an item number item number on the advance search page, a strange page is returned that has on left:Include description with check box in front of ita black dot with empty white circle followed...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

reviews!!

I do not understand why sellers have to give areview to buyers. Just because they have paid??In the meantime, I ALWAYS do leave a review and very often do not get any although i am very dedicated to send well packaged items plus free shipping!The las...

Why did eBay give me extended days to ship???

This is kind of funny considering the topic of the "It's not just Christmas buyers ...." thread. -I sold 2 items today (Wednesday). Since I have 1-day handling for TRS+ benefits, the prompt should say "Ship by Thursday Jan. 4". But instead they both ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Appealing a defect.

I sold an item a few weeks ago, and the buyer requested I delay shipping for several days because his place of business was closed until January 2, and there would be nobody there to receive the item. I did as they asked, and ebay gave me a "late shi...

Resolved! S

I am " old school" ebay seller & Buyer (2003). at that time, I would list a item on Ebay and it would sell, I would be notified by ebay who the buyer was. I would place the item in an enevelope (collectable stamps),address it, place a stamp on the en...

Where are new eBayers (not Stores) getting eBay-branded shipping supplies from? (but moreso: why?)

It seems like, a fair percentage of the time when I shop on eBay, I end up receiving the item with one form of eBay-branded packing material or another. As a seller/buyer (half and half) and a participant in eBay for, wow... about a quarter a century...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happens when you report a buyer?

I know this happens to every seller occasionally. I sold a lot of used stainless flatware. Buyer requested a return saying she had wanted to give it as a gift and she was unhappy with the “spots” on the silverware. The photos were clear, the listing ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blocking Repeat Buyers

You guys ever have or ever will block any of your repeat buyers? If so, how many times did they previously buy from you and why did you block them? Do you give them more chances than a random new buyer?The most common reason why I block repeat buyers...

Past free listings now take up as monthly free listings

So there were some listings I posted in the past year that never took over the free listings. But this month, I saw that two of the listings take away as a free listing. I know one was relisted for free after someone canceled that order (the steam ir...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors