Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay invoices

Is anyone else having the same irritating problem as I: the new eBay format page notifying sellers of payments made has so much in the message that it crops off the full name and address of our buyers? That is what is happening to me; it requires two...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Could we sell Scopes in ebay

Hi, What is the policy for selling Scopes, I refer to the eBay firearms and accessories policy, in that not include the "Scope" selling prohibited or not. Any Idea ?? Thank You.

Protocol for dealing with an INR...

Shipped a package to Germany, no tracking since Jan 30. Customer messaged me one day past the last estimated due date to tell me he doesn't have the package yet. He has 30 days to file an INR, and I don't want to push this past his 30 day limit (beca...

Ebay Auto turned on make offers

After a few weeks of having listings up, Ebay automatically turned on make an offer for half the price of the item even though I didn't have the option enabled. This is the email I gotHi jesse,Buyers can now make offers on your listings.Your listings...

Return for an Exchange?

I have a buyer who made a return. Today he wants me to exchange instead of a refund. Can I do that? How? I don't see that as an option on the Resolution page. Or, did he need to make that choice when he made the return request? I've stayed calm while...

ending listings and relisting in bulk

Well the relisting page has changed so I can waste even more time trying to relist items. I used to be able to end 200 listings at a time and when I wanted to relist I could relist 200 at a time. now I can only end and relist 25 at a time. Why would ...

Buyer claims they received a different item than what I had sent

Never had an issue like this happen, so I would appreciate some help on what to do. About two weeks ago, I had sold a jersey to a brand new buyer. A day after it was delivered, they opened a case for doesn't match description or photos. Their respons...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Suspicious buyer for item

Hello numisnorway,We had to cancel bids for the buyer, xxxxx , because they aren't registered on eBay. Buyer with 2 months old 0 feedback account buys item, buyer has paid, contact information is the same on paypal as on ebay, paypal confirmed, paypa...

selling

Tried to make (create) a new listing. I always use the quick listing tool, with this tool I compose the listing on my laptop take pictures with my phone which I directly load to the listing. Gone, Finito, no mas, nada, fini, fertig, färdig. These cha...

new selling page

I was very surprised on Monday, March 22, when my classic Ebay selling page disappeared! After several calls, I learned that Ebay was no longer supporting the old format. To my knowledge, no warning or instructions as to where to go now. The old page...

Why the Forced Scheduled Listing Feature?

I always list my eBay auctions to go live immediately. I never schedule start times. I haven't for the twenty years I've been on eBay. At any rate, this morning I put an auction through and found that it was scheduled. Okay, I had already put a few a...

Resolved! Fraud!?? thief caught!

Customer buys an expensive coin in a luxury box. I ship it Express door to door with tracking.Within a day he informs that the box arrived damaged, and the coin holder capsule inside the box smashed. It is utterly unbelievable that plastic holder can...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors