Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

selling

can i sell lysol and purell yet?

USPS claim paid me $1?

Has anyone encountered this issue? I submitted an insurance claim for one of my items that was "lost" in transit since February and I thought it was weird that I haven't heard from USPS. I checked the claim status and it said Total Paid: $1 when the ...

Obnoxious buyer, can they open a new case?

Hi everyone! I’ve been a seller for about a year now, I’ve had a couple of small issues here and there, but they’ve all been resolved pretty swiftly, however I’m having some trouble with this one buyer at the moment and would love some help/opinions ...

Post Office Damage

Greetings Sellers, I have a new eBay store but its not my first store... I previously sold designer items at a discount now I'm selling food and household items. A customer of mine contacted me because she believed the post office dented all six of h...

Resolved! Subscription fees breakdown? Basic store renewed yearly.

How do I find out what subscriptions I have?I clicked on subscriptions in seller hub:"You are currently not subscribed to a Store. "Nothing else was listed. But this is my email from eBay May 22, 2020:Your Basic Store yearly subscription will be rene...

Complaint that I live in Canada...

I get two such complaints a year. My items say Niagara, NY. My return address that is used on eBay to generate shipping labels is Niagara, NY. According to eBay rules, I have done this correctly. My listing says : To provide better service, we courie...

Resolved! Early ending of listing

Hello all. I was watching an item that had about 4 days to end yet, and zero bids; a few minutes ago I checked up on it and it was listed as "ended, 1 bid". Is a seller allowed to do that?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay shipping pop ups!

Whats with all the auto pop up adds while trying to do our shipping! Very annoying! How can I get rid of them?

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

A buyer in Puerto Rico used BIN to purchase a seesaw in Iowa that is LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. The buyer left neg fb when I gave him a full refund for his mistake and now ebay refuses to delete the neg fb. I can't believe it. Can someone tell me what is go...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay costs

I just wonder if I am the only one who thinks this "New" Ebay selling process is fair?I just sold an item for $29.95 with a shipping fee of $9.00 making $38.95.Ebays fees removed $5.37 plus $2.14 in taxes equaling $7.51.I received a bank deposit of $...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors