Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Dr Suess

I will be cancelling my account after hearing of this Dr Suess nonsense!!!! Ebay will carry extremely offensive materials, but not Dr Suess!!! I will not support this decision.

Resolved! Selling with PayPal Confusion

I’ve read that selling with PayPal has concluded as of the last month and that I can no longer manage my items until I switch to using a bank account. Recently, one of my items were purchased and I’ve received a payment through PayPal covering the pr...

Account

Can you Stole my PayPal account back to my eBay account for payment

Why my listing dosen't show on the search result

Hi, I am a new seller on ebay and still learning how to do it right. I have posted a listing and then tried to search it with different key words, but no luck at all.My listing was 2019 China Taishan Mountain Commemorative Coin NGC First Day Issue as...

listing.jpg

Resolved! Winning Bidder doesn't pay.

I sold an item and after 14 days the bidder didn't pay, and even stopped responding to my messages. Apart from losing a sale, and having $140 deducted from my account (the eBay commission) until the issue was resolved, there is a significant effort i...

How is possible that eBay can't stop these criminals

I am seeing this on a daily basis (check the attached picture). These criminals take over the eBay user account, they list THOUSANDS of items with email links inside those listings asking people to contact them. Certainly they don't have any of the i...

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 3.32.44 PM.png

Ebay new seller hub

This new software that ebay shoved down our throat sucks. Does anyone feel the same?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 6 helpful

Managed Payments transaction report for 2020 CSV

Seller Hub -> Reports tab -> Transaction Report -> Select date range -> Create report. Wait for download. I DID have some sales last year, all months except one. Trying to file my income taxes. However, my download is blank. Tried twice. Looking for ...

How to change PayPal account where I receive Payment

I recently sold an item on eBay, and payment (which is currently on hold) was sent to a PayPal account that I never linked. This PayPal account was made with the same Google account my eBay was made with, so that might’ve been why. However, I want to...

I can no longer find and revise my listings.

Used to be I clicked on "selling" and the page would show all my listings. But now I get a page with all these statistics and charts which I have no use for. Where are all my listings? I need to manage them .

Resolved! Codeless Coupon question

I have several buyers whom order from me religiously (well quite a bit) and would like to offer them (only them) a discount for anytime they decide to order next (instead of only getting discount when I run markdown sales eligible to anyone through t...

can i get some of you to bless me

just started and feedback and reviews on my profile to help jump start me would be appreciated an advice also and if you give me some ratings ill return the love thanks

Resolved! Questions about fees.

I just sold a trading card on ebay for ¢.99 plus shipping. The buying paid a grand total of $4.02. Shipping cost is $2.83 which takes that down to $1.19. my fees we ¢.81 so I made a whopping ¢.38. what am I missing with fees here? I didn't see this p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors