Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Delayed payment

Since this payment change who else is finding that eBay are holding onto their money. My eBay act says it paid and I’m expected to ship it but I can’t see the money on my end. It used to be instant payment?!

FEEDBACK PAGE

What is wrong with Ebay's Feedback page???When I go to leave feedback it either tells me I have already left feedback or the listings of feedback options is blank. Please explaine.

Spring Seller Update Invoice Changes

Under the changes to the invoice process on the Spring Seller update it says this: Eventually, you will no longer receive a monthly billing invoice, but depending on your monthly invoice date, you may continue to receive invoices for both March and A...

ebay's new payout system is not working

took me 2 months and 14 calls to ebay to get paid I had stopped selling until I was paid, so I started again and again not getting paid, how many calls and months will this take? all I know is that it will be my last time. ebay should have worked out...

eBay Search and State Names and Abbreviations

I just realized that eBay search does not treat the state's abbreviation such as "NY" the same as "New York" . I have been using either interchangeably, thinking that using the abbreviation to save title space was smart. I guess I'll have to put both...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can you please offer business and/or tax advice for ebay store?

Started selling as a hobby (and to declutter) on ebay during the pandemic but business has grown, and am looking for advice on structuring a full-time business and filing tax returns for 2021. I will probably consult an accountant at some point but I...

User avatar by Scout
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I have a math question

I just got a box from Bulq. The box had eleven items and cost $ 54 less shipping. How much is that per item? My answer keeps coming up wrong.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Are you having problems getting your payments from eBay?

eBay changed our account without notifying us. After selling 3 items and receiving payment prior to shipping, eBay changed our account to an "on hold" bases because we are only "causal seller". Never told us our account was on hold. never sent us our...

ebaying refunding buyer showing item was never delivered and then gets delivered. How I get my money

I sent a product to a buyer. I gave proper tracking. The post office held onto package for some time. Buyer complained about it and received a refund form my paypal account. Now the tracking shows the item delivered. Will ebay refund my money and not...

Advice

Hello! I'm unsure on how to proceed with a return request. I had a customer purchase an item over the weekend, so it didn't go out for shipping until the following Monday. A few hours after the package left my post box, I received an angry return req...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors