Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Make Sure Your Photo matches your Listing 100%

I was using stock photos in my listings, the pic showed 6 of a item even though It was clearly stated 3 times in each ad, including the title , that you got 1 , 2, 4 or 6 as the case may be, this concept is undoubtedly to difficult for many buyers to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quanity Box on Listings Doesn't Work

A buyer went to buy a quanity of one of my items and Got a message that they could only but 1 item. This is not really good for sellers that are struggling to survive just trying to sell on Ebay. It is funny that this all has happened since the ended...

Ebay taking 33% of my sold item?

I sold an Xbox 360 for $51.99 ($37 plus $14.99 shipping), but only received $34.66 in my bank account. This is just after switching from PayPal to bank transfers. How do I get the remainder of my money, I feel scammed

im so confused.PNG what the.PNG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Inflated offers from new accounts

Hi all,I'm new to eBay, and wanted to inquire about a couple of offers that I received on listed items. Both offers were similar in that the offer price was far above the starting bid. Over 100% greater in both cases. The other similarity was that bo...

Disappointing - no support for sellers - removing feedback

It's very disappointing that sellers don't get support from eBay. Of course there would be no sellers without buyers, and also eBay forgets there would be no buyers without sellers. I have tried to remove feedback from a buyer who I fully refunded an...

Selling Hub

May I please have the classic site restored back to me? The new Seller Hub has great information (love the seller fees, tax information that shows your investment vs earnings) and I'm sure I would become familiar to navigate however I did switch back...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

ebay Issue's - Anyone Else?

I'm reaching out to the community because I am unable to get ANY assistance from ebay, which is extremely frustrating. Ever since ebay switched over to their own payment system, away from Paypal, I have had various problems within the system. I found...

Can anyone decipher this customer's message/question?

Inquiry about one of my items from a member registered in Germany. MESSAGE 1: HelloI have a questionthere is an internet connection in hawaiiI would be very happy if you can answer me REPLY 1: What can i do for you? MESSAGE 2: is available on hawaii ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors