Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Community Connection Thread: Spring Cleaning!

Hello everyone! It’s that time of year again and we’re getting ready to do our spring cleaning. Who doesn’t love a fresh start and a clean living space? For our topic this time, we want to know what are your go-tos and tips for creating a sparkling a...

Vacation or away time

I usually only sell 3-6 months a year from my store and have been using the "vacation" setting to stop sales the rest of the year. With the new "away" policy I'm limited to 30 days. Anyone know of a work around for this 30 day limitation?

Ebay tracking for Ebay standard envelopes

Has anyone had problems with Ebay tracking with Ebay standard envelopes not being posted for up to a week after mailing items? Some of my items have been sitting for 7-10 days at the PO where I dropped them off.

I just got changed to a different Sell form - it's tedious

I do not have a store - never did.I do not have Seller Hub - so I can not relist in bulk - can only relist one listing at a time..I do not as yet have Managed Payments - as yet.Sell form today does not allow me to change from 7 days to 10 days. It is...

Slow Mail and unresponsive eBay

eBay is not helping sellers at all. When buyers purchase an item they expect it to instantly arrive. When this does not happen they open a case. eBay says if this is not resolved we'll step in for the Buyer. Your funds are then put on hold certainly ...

Buyer opened a no delivery case

Hi, a buyer of mine has opened a Dili wry case stating the item hasn’t shown up. However in the email they have stated the item has actually shown up but for some reason the individual has had to pay for extra postage. I emailed them back saying I di...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Your Daily Reminder of How Buying Works on Ebay...

So I sold a fairly expensive computer part. Still a good deal. I offer great prices on all my items. Running a sale on them right now even. I get consistently excellent feedback. I put in the work. I test EACH AND EVERY ITEM I sell. I let nothing esc...

Screenshot_2021-04-16 Return Detail.png

asking a seller about measurements

I found a top/blouse I like from a ebay seller --size medium no measurements I asked the seller for armpit to armpit measurements I got a reply 39"---does that sound right? the seller is 98% the two negatives are for measurements. should I run? ( I l...

Increase limite Items

Hi Everyone. Just a question guys for those with more experience. I have started to sell on eBay two weeks ago and I have a limit of 10 items. The thing is the items do not get the traffic that I hope so, do not even appear in the search mode. I have...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors