Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer damaged item to get return

$400 item. Buyer claimed that item was damaged during shipping. The item was packaged with padding on all sides of box and inside a plastic bag within the ebay box. There was a large hole in the cloth portion of the item and a small hole on the outsi...

Resolved! Help

Continually receive this message from ebay - Sorry, we are experiencing a technical problem. Please go back and try again. Can someone up a new reseller. Thanks

I bet we have been losing sales on Ebay for one reason

I think that the reason it's been so slow basically the last 2 years is because of this new company from China called Temu, they started up in 2022 and are cheap and all free shipping included in every sale, before anyone says, well there stuff is cr...

Authenticity guarantee policies are terrible

I have been an eBay user for decades, mostly purchasing, and the required authentication process that eBay is now forcing on both buyers and sellers is ridiculous. Why, as a buyer, am I forced to use (and pay for via extra shipping costs) to authenti...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 14 helpful

Buyer is asking me to contact their local USPS

Buyer is asking me to contact their local USPS. The item they bought required signature/insurance. They were not home when they tried to deliver. He asked me to contact their USPS.. I explained they will try again if nobody is home. They replaced ask...

Resolved! No notification received when trying to add photos from a mobile device, from a listing from a PC

As the title suggests. I found this (https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Add-photos-from-mobile-device-on-ebay-website-no-longer-works/td-p/31192045) post from a couple of years back suggesting that this feature no longer worked, which was then hel...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Fraudulently Returned Items Different From Received

Buyer buys three books from me. A month later he makes wildly inaccurate and bizarre claims about the descriptions of two of them and wants to return them. No problem although I was perplexed as to why he would make these claims (ex-library when not,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 5 helpful

Watch Out for the Buy Get One Free Drop Ship Scam

This scam takes advantage of ebay's fraud friendly return policy.Here is how it works.Scammer is selling on website or marketplace.They get an order for ONE product cost $150.They order TWO from from you as a lower priced seller (say $120 - total 240...

Why Not? You've Tried Everything Else Right? So...

Why not try to source better in demand, high sell thru rate, quick selling, high ASP items? Seriously though I really want to hear from the folks that are really struggling with sales that have done everything else to try and make sales better except...

seller listing issue

Hello, I have not sold on Ebay for several years and am starting to list a few items. I am having a problem with the description portion of the listing. When I use my laptop or Amazon pada to check my listing there is no item description at all, howe...

payment request

I listed an item to sell and the buyer wants me to send them a payment request.

Block buyer option in the return details page

Remember a long time ago when you were issuing a refund for a return there used to be an option within those pages to block the buyer?Why did ebay remove that option thus making it more tedious for sellers to block the buyer? (that's really a rhetori...

Resolved! Are eBay Promoted Listings Worth It?

I sell collectible items as well as a mix of others that come my way. Some of my items sell as promoted, while others don't sell as promoted. Promotions sometimes double the FVF. I currently don't have a store but consider subscribing to maybe a star...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors