Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Listing Preferences

How do I change my preference settings when I start a listing. Every time I go to list something I have to change the zip code of the item location. I have changed my address in all the places I can find. Just to clarify I am talking about the prefer...

Resolved! eBay buyer

Hello im have a lot of trouble with one buyer. i have blocked him on another account after we could not agree on something he gave me negative feedback so i told him that's fine and that ill just block him. he then went on another account bought thin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! "Standard Shipping" Now means "Ground Advantage"?

So on lots of items, I put "Standard shipping" as the service. I learnt in the summer from the veterans of eBay that if you assign a generic service like Economy or Standard, you don't have to update the service every time the post office makes chang...

Who should I talk for tax/business advice?

Hello! I've been an occasional seller on eBay for almost 20 years now- mostly selling items I had lying around the house, but have recently started selling things on more of a part-time basis for some side income where I am now buying inventory. I un...

Substitute Form W-9

I received Substitute Form W-9 requesting my tax ID, entity and certification. Also listing penalties for failure to furnish and such. I agreed to provide only the last 4 digits of my SS# to eBay, and having been hacked before, I will not provide my ...

Looking for eBay Sellers Scammed By eBay and Buyers (Refunds w/o returned products and stolen fees)

I was recently scammed on ebay by a buyer. The shocking part is that eBay actually helped to facilitate this theft, so I'm curious how widespread of a problem this is on eBay. Did you know that if a buyer files a dispute and eBay gives them a refund,...

Question about potential buyers

I have a wedding dress for sale at over $1K. Within a couple of hours of posting it I received 3 messages that were oddly similar, asking if I could ship it today. I said i would ship it once payment was confirmed. They then replied they would like t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

WTH Ebay??

Ebay, WTH? First you change from paying and receiving money through Paypal, so now we have to wait for you knotheads to take your cut before we get paid....And now I have to wait to the buyer receives the item they bought before you release my paymen...

eBay Store Social Sharing - can't share to Instagram

I connected my Facebook and Instagram pages to my eBay store, and have been able to share listings, categories, etc., on Facebook. If I try sharing to Instagram, though, I get a message that the listing images are not the correct size/format/somethin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors