Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Manage Active Listings does not show my active listings

I access Manage Active Listings by selecting Active Listings in my Overview page. I have followed this process since inception. For some reason, none of my Active Listings are appearing on the Manage Active Listings. Can someone please shed light why...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed payments ?? #2

Can someone tell me what I'm missing here?? I've sold approximately $225 or so dollars worth of merchandise in the last week, each to different buyers-one of whom is in Australia-not sure if that is part of the problem or not. Ebay send me a notice e...

Resolved! Why prompted for character w/clothes and shoes

Hi. I've been listing shoes and clothes, and I keep seeing a message to add specifics. The only category left is Character and Character Family. I'm not understanding what they want. It's a womens Black dress; there's no character associated with it....

ebay listing problem and ım sick of this

hello everyone ı am a new ebay user from turkey and ı wanted to sell my book so ı filled all form... when ı press "Listed with displayed fees" its send me out to home page from ebay U.K without a spesific error just show this every time: www.ebay.com...

Issues listing my first item

I'm trying for a while now to post my first item, but it gives me two errors. Error number 1 is the Paypal, that althrough the account exist, it says that there is no Paypal linked to that mail - The email address you entered isn't linked to a PayPal...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! I could use some help.

I want to start selling as my house needs it. Can anyone lead me to the actual totals your paying besides the list that E-bay shows. I had never heard of Adyen until in here and at first I thought with a name like that who cares. I'd be more happy ca...

0 items for sale

I have 3 items for sale I posted a few hours ago but on my profile it’s shows 0 items listed

Offer refused

Accidentally refused an offer? How can I contact the potential buyer to make a counter offer?

Connection Blacklist

when I log in to eBay if my connection was Blacklist, Does it have any issue?Is that effect to my Account?

Resolved! selling

Hello.. I am a new seller. I want to know, after I am listing a product how many hours spend for appear it in the search result ?

Resolved! Vietnam bidders.

Hi - I just sold some zippo lighters. I only ship to the USA. Ebay's site problems would not let me make a country exclusion list. My question may be dumb, but I am serious. Does anyone know why so many Vietnamese bidders seem to like Zippo lighters?...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors