Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Fraud

Has anyone who is a seller ever had someone send you a check for well over what your item cost nearly $3000 vs $1000 and then ask for you to send the rest to someone who is picking up the item? This happened to my young daughter this week. They are r...

Who agrees that the buyer management parameters for sellers SUCK?

This subject is about one aspect of the recent upsurge of brand new 0 feedback buyers trying to game ebay by posting bogus listings and bidding on items at the last minute and then never paying for the item or even responding at all, to name the two ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

No forwarding address

I sold an item and buyer moved before receiving and left no forwarding address. I received the item back. They now have contacted me again and want me to send it to a new address. How do I charge for shipping again?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I list using abbreviations like "PDR" or "pdr" in the TITLE?

I received this message and eBay deleted all 50 of my listings (I think eBay did for other sellers too).////Your listing was removed: VeRO Brand Name Misuse PolicyHello pdr-lights*com,We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our VeRO Br...

Cabbage patch kid dolls rare

A cabbage patch kid doll is very easy to find on eBay. You can type in the search bar "cabbage patch kid" and find a variety of authentic dolls. Why did I read in social media recently a cabbage patch kid was sold on eBay for $300,000? Just like the ...

Can someone please translate this for me?

Item: Adult ScooterPrice: $329 Ships from: WashingtonShipping: Free shipping to the US via Priority MailDescription: We do not ship to Hawaii Message to seller: I'm just Curious. If this item ships Priority Mail, why wont you ship to Alaska and Hawai...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get my money back on cancelled shipping label?

Hi All,So I had to cancel a shipping label. This was on May 28. In the past, I thought that I was contacted by the post office, but two p.o. branches told me that eBay refunds me and notifies me. I checked my transactions and there's nothing there ye...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

You have exceeded the number of messages you can send??

A buyer contacted me making an offer. This is third or fourth time the buyer has tried that over the last few weeks. When I tried to respond to the buyer, I got a message from eBay and my answer did not go through. The eBay message said, "You have ex...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Jerk buyer

Hi, I sell one xbox series X, now the buyer is claming that the package was open and only the controller was there, it suspect of the USPS and I suspect of him that it want's to take advantege and get a full refund. I have all the information and tra...

Item not showing up in searches, or my Profile

I posted a graphics card last not on Ebay to sell, and for some reason its not showing up in either my profile page, or any of the searches on Ebay.Even if I copy the exact title of the item, it's not showing up at all.Edit: I tried clicking my profi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors