Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling in US with no work permit

Hello.. i am from Tunisia and i sell on ebay as part time seller.I am Willing ro visit US as a tourist..I am wondering if i can use my account to sell from US with No work permit.May be i will be there for more than two months. And wondering if i buy...

I'm seeing a lot of "Reprinted" Vintage band T-shirts selling

I can't post any listings because it is against forum policy but there are plenty of Metallica (and other) reprint shirts selling with Brockum made in the USA tags. They are single stitch and will have the same image with original year in small print...

Resolved! How to Find ACTUAL Calculated International Shipping Cost?

I appreciate that eBay negotiates discounts on shipping which they pass on to sellers. From what I understand, the calculated rate displayed to buyers in the listing is the regular, pre-discount rate (plus any handling fees a seller may charge). I fi...

Buyer "bought" an item that I did not have listed

I recently sold two bookends. I had listed that I had two and two where sold. Next thing I get a message from a buyer asking me for a shipping number for one of these bookends. I'm shocked because I settled these accounts. It looks like this buyer bo...

Renewed listings over the 250 free listings

Hello. If I have say 260 items listed, and they have all been originally listed at different times, so that there is a fairly constant cycle of expiring & auto-renewing of my listings (maybe 5-10 each day), does that mean that because I basically alw...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Recorded reel to reel music

I have several ( 20 -25) reel reels with music that was recorded by my dad who left these to me. Ive had the reels for roughly 15 years. Reels are dated as far back as March 1976. Here are some of the artist ( Titles are all hand written by dad).1. B...

I've got questions ....

A couple questions: Question 1). My auction, listed to only sell to the U.S. (bottom right) was won and shipped to a U.S. address; however, *I* was still forced to pay almost another $1 because the bidder's listed address is outside the U.S. (highlig...

geekdrop_com_0-1708515243016.png geekdrop_com_1-1708515918723.png

Buyer claiming perfume does not smell right/doesn't last

The buyer messaged me this.."Just returned from out of town. I had taken one box of the Josie with me. I wanted to wait til I returned home to see if the other boxes had the distinct Josie scent. Unfortunately, as I was also told by friends on the tr...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

Can buy it now listing have accepting offer too

New to ebay. I'm listing buy it now items and do not see any options to add 'accept offers" to my listing. I want to have a buy it now with make an offer on my listing I only see this option in regular auction.any help appreciated

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay canceling a listing

Ebay hgas cancled 2 of my cookie jar listings Rick Wisecarver. Is this not allowed? There are many of these on ebay and have been for a long time.

Have a high priced item (maybe 2k) but dont sell often. Can I?

Haven't been much of a ebay user in years but have come across a local company that I might be able to get used machinery on the cheap if I remove it. So far have gotten a (HUGE) 19' adjustable height conveyer system. Coming onto ebay to look around ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors