Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can't verify my bussines account - please help somebody!

I belive many had the same issue. I am serious european seller for the past 7 years and I am deeply affected by this wonderful brand new way of payment called ebay managed payment. They just can not verify my bussines account. I have uploaded everyth...

irresponsible bidders

I have recently had a buyer with the highest bid, who just refused to pay, because he was late to realize that he was the highest bidder. There is the only choice eBay provides for me - cancel the item and to re-list it. I have two questions:1. Why t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling ads being drafted stop being editable before finishing

Multiple times I have drafted selling ads that sometimes take one or more hours to finish. If I take pauses, I sometimes try to continue my draft edit, but the draft locks up and I can no longer continue. Instead, I have to start all over again. This...

Weird Feedback

So I got some weird feedback this week. It says 'nothing'. Nothing wrong? Nothing to see here? So I looked at FB left for others. All 3 of them say 'Nothing'. So now I don't feel special anymore. Anyone else getting weird FB from new buyers?

responding to messages

On my overview page it says I have messages from buyers that I need to respond to. When I go to the listing, it shows NO messages or if I click on respond to questions....it says the message is over 90 days old or invalid. The messages are all dated ...

They do NOT Respond. Don't waste your time!

I have tried for a week to get in touch with eBay and NADA! I have 1 faulty defect that is tearing down my whole account!! I am a small family business and we take pride in giving our customers the BEST possible experience , right now, its as if our ...

Resolved! selling an item

Please helpso i have sold an item and ebay confirms that it has been paid but it says on the ebay page that i will be receiving the money in around 18 days from now, my question is that should i send the buyer the item right now or wait till the mone...

Selling

I sold a item on eBay September 17th I still have yet to receive a payout and today is September 28th

Loose a seller's account because of new fees payment rules

Hello to the Ebay community, Let me bring to your attention how Ebay "terminated" my account as a seller I had for 23 years.The new seller fees policy settlement has done away with the paypal option , now proceeds from sales go directly to seller's a...

Just need to rant

Before actually making a business out of selling items on ebay, i would sell little things here and there- over the last 10 years... and I truly have no idea whats in the water this past year but it seems like the amount of :-INR complaints (when tra...

Are item specifics found with Google search

Hi all. Hoping for some clarification. I can't fit all the keywords I want in my title so a lot of them go into the item specific area. When people do a Google or Ebay search will the search engines pick up on the words that are in the item specific ...

Feedback requests from sellers

I have been a seller a few years ago on ebay. I sold laptops and had some people leave feedback, some never. I would accept the fact that some people don't realize it's important, but knew I could do little, other than bribe them into doing so.I woul...

Taxes

What is eBay doing about this?Q: I’m a so-called gig worker but am uncertain about my tax obligations. How can the IRS help me?A: The IRS wants to raise public awareness of the tax rules for gig workers. Many of them are unaware of their tax obligati...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors