Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Complete Category List

Hello, Is there a complete list of all current Ebay Categories and is it downloadable as a CSV file? Thank you.

Sports card sales

I see some card sales that have a drop down select for your pick a card from 100 or more cards. Do you have to be a "store" to use this format?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping methods and charges

why am I seeing shipping methods appear on sold items that I don't include in my listing?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

start selling

I am ready to bigining my first listing and i need your more advice.thank you.

Calling to speak to an EBAY representative?

Can someone please tell me if we can call Ebay by phone and talk to a human being? I need help that requires me to speak to someone not clicking on useless links that have generic rhetoric. Please advise with phone number that's active. Thanks

• 18 replies
  • 7 helpful

listing changes

Hello All, Is seems as if on my individual listings my little notice bell & my "cart" are no longer there.....Changes? Any thoughts?? Thank you so much & I hope that Everyone remains well.

Add debit card

Hellow, When I was in the process of creating a sales account, I also linked my account to it. But I was not allowed to enter my credit card and what was the reason for that?

Sales Metrics & Market Comparison module is gone

"Starting October 15th 2021 the Sales (last 31 days) metrics and market comparison module will be disabled until early 2022." It's not working already for me. It's not October 15 yet. And does anyone know why they are doing this? Anyone have a direct...

Scammers Win Again.. eBay sides with them again...

I sold a card, the buyer receives the package which is tracked. Buyer has the card in hand for 5 days then issues a refund for damage. eBay responds to me by saying: The tracking shows that the item was delivered on 09/24. However, we go off of our e...

• 27 replies
  • 2 helpful

Trouble Selling

Dear all, Are you having trouble selling. Even after being verified by Payoneer, I am not able to list items.eBay is not answering their phones or their emails.Thank you,Mona

Most Marked as Helpful Authors