Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyers not paying and eBay saying I am not verified

I have had two transactions where the buyer did not pay and when I contacted eBay they told me I am not verified. Does anyone know what that means. I currently have two listings and do not trust the bids that are being made as it looks like the same ...

Resolved! more than one item to list

is it possible to show & sell more than one item on a listing? or should everything be a separate listings? for instance jersey , pr of shorts, helmet

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

THE WAY EBAY SHOWS ME MY STUFF!

Can anyone tell me how I can customize the view of what I see since Ebay changed everything months ago? I want to see all my Active items first without being limited to 5 or 6 of them then I want to see all my Sold items then I want to see al my Unso...

SCAM - Buyer pretends to be an Army Vet and asks to include a Steam gift card for the birthday gift

I got an offer on eBay for a bath set I was selling and I got an offer. In the comment section of the offer he requested that if I accept the offer I should text him and he left a number, because he had some questions about the product. I went along ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 14 helpful

Media Mail Shipping.....must be listed in correct category.

Does everyone but me know that a book must be listed in a book category in order to use Media Mail? I recently sold a sewing book, listed it in a sewing category but it is a book. I was not allowed to use Media Mail to ship it because it was not list...

Usps shipping delays.

So i have been experiencing extreme delays on about 30 percent of the items that i have sold. I was wondering if anyone experience the same thing or not.

Resolved! Listing expire

Dear All, I'm a beginner. I listed three items for the market. But no sales yet. My listings are expiring in another 12 days. Did we can remove a one listing and create a new listing after 12 days? Thanks & Regards,M.Silva

selling blu-rays?

Compared to last year my attempts to sell Blu-rays have come to little. Apparently I do not currently how to sell them. I skim off any that can be listed singly on Amazon. I lot up the rest by genre. Horror does OK but that's about it. Don't know if ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

selling

I heard that starting in 2022 the 1099k you get if you sell over $20000 was lowered by biden to $600.00 only could someone explain how this works now it really sucks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 51 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Prediction

Looking into my crystal ball, my prediction is this: Somewhere down the line, some time in the future, eBay will be composed 90% of Sri Lankans selling tea, coffee and seeds. The other 10% will be Sri Lankans asking how to sell on eBay or offering wr...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 22 replies
  • 24 helpful

Listing not showing up / visible

Hello, selling on ebay for a while now using the 1day duration option ship on time follow all the rules, recently i noticed my listing aren't available/ visible even in my store but they show as active on the sellers panel, when i search it doesn't p...

Resolved! $50,000,000.00+ Selling Limit...

...I want one...there is a seller from India in the Diamond&Gemstone catagory that has 9 items listed with a value of $ 50 millon and no recent sales...supposed member since 2011...how does that happen????

User avatar by Guide
  • 26 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors