Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Watch stops running - What to do?

We had a watch that was running when it was listed. It was sent to the buyer. The buyer said it did not run and they wish to return it. We do not take returns. What is the correct thing to do?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase was sent to wrong buyer ,refuses to return item

I feel completely overwhelmed I sold an item and mailed it to the wrong eBay customer , that customer received his $21 train and also acknowledged he received tAnother buyers purchase and he will keep the item and sale it refuses to respond to any me...

since when did ebay enable search by image

well well. I don't use my mobile app often. just noticed that ebay now offers search by image. This will completely decimate a large majority of resellers. I'm scared to even ask if buyers can add keywords to their image search results.

Lack of actual seller support on eBay

I am an occasional seller and buyer on eBay since the mid-1980s. I am completely frustrated with the fact that we sellers have NO recourse to refuse to refund or accept returns on items damaged during shipment! That is not OUR fault! Although it's al...

UK ebay international standard delivery tracking showed in customs now shows label created not sent

Has anyone else had this happen:I sent a package to UK using ebays international standard delivery on 2/10/21. Buyer asked for update and I looked on 3/19/21 showed in customs for clearance. I thought that was supposed to be taken care of with this t...

Errors in Seller Service Metrics - Extra 5% Fees

Hello eBay Community! Please let me know if you've ever faced a similar situation and your experience. We have had a number of cases where the buyer misused returns. We won these cases and received emails from eBay stating that "The case will not aff...

printing shipping labels

As of this AM 1-26-2024 when I go to print a label, the ebay part of the label no longer exists. I still get the shipping label for attaching to the package, but the summary of usps tracking # description of item and price and shipping paid is NO LON...

ebays crap " Authenticity Guaranteed" program is a scam

who are these people anyways? ive looked them up they are not the leaders ebay claims them to be. i had some issues with sports cards and these clowns. i was told from ebay that they are not professional graders yet my items where returned for gradin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 4 helpful

$pendable Funds faster than Payout.!?$ By the way, that money we owe you isn't good for Everything.!

Signed up because if I can make money the time to buy is right then, and sometimes it's time sensitive. But so I ended up signing up to pay for a few things since the Bleepin I.D. Verification surprise party that the kings men pulled on many of us We...

Additional listings on ebay - Limited to just 3

Hi, we have an small online store and we are looking for options for additional listings? We have a total of 450 products listed online on our site, and we'd like to list on ebay but it is limiting us to 3 listings. We are a low margin low profit sto...

We couldn't process your refund

Tried to issue a refund to a buyer who returned 100% working device claiming it was not working.Happens all the time right ? No one gives a sheet to protect sellers from this abuse.Customer is always right ?Right Bank was drafted yet it says We could...

Buyers not paying

Is anyone else having a problem with the winning bidder failing to pay? This has happened twice in the last few weeks. I am not a high volume seller and have never had this problem in the past. It is hard to sell anything now and when I have a winnin...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors