cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We couldn't process your refund

Tried to issue a refund to a buyer who returned 100% working device claiming it was not working.
Happens all the time right ? No one gives a sheet to protect sellers from this abuse.
Customer is always right ?
Right 😂

Bank was drafted yet it says We couldn't process your refund.
No humans exist on the support page anymore.
No call back request, no human chat. all is automated chat bot garbage that does not respond in any logical way.

Do i call Joe Biden to resolve this issue or what ? Who do i ask for help if there is no one to help, God ?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

If customer opened "refund request" you should be able to refund by there.    If that is not possible, go to ORDERS, ALL ORDERS (click down arrow & select SEND REFUND).

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

SHOULD BE but cannot.
I dont want to refund anymore, bank already ebay took the money.

tonycstech_0-1703915135843.png

I cannot contact anyone. Whats the point putting Contact us button if it does not lead to ANY way to contact support AT ALL ?
Is there a trick ? Magic spell i need to say to get a human on the line ?

upon checking the bank statement, it shows the following.

ebay.jpg

They took money 3 times and issued back 3 times.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

@tonycstech 

Call the bank and ask why this transaction is failing. It may not be an eBay issue. It might be an issue on the buyers end. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

need more details.

Did the buyer open a return case or was it returned as undeliverable.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Bank processed transaction.
Ebay says it did not.
This is 3rd time in a row.
Buyer escalates the problem to eBay and i get a strike.
3 strikes ? How many does it take before eBay ban me and how do i contact eBay if all i get is a CHATBOT and not a single phone number or a real person anymore ?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Its ok!  Its a Trustless system!    

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

You are complaining that you get to keep the money?

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@tonycstech wrote:

Bank processed transaction.
Ebay says it did not.
This is 3rd time in a row.
Buyer escalates the problem to eBay and i get a strike.
3 strikes ? How many does it take before eBay ban me and how do i contact eBay if all i get is a CHATBOT and not a single phone number or a real person anymore ?

Can you please explain more thoroughly?  What you're saying may seem simple to you but it's actually very confusing. 

For starters, you began this thread almost a month ago -but you replied again today so you mean you STILL haven't been able to issue this buyer their refund?  

Also you say it happened 3 times in a row. -I guess that's what your screenshot shows in your reply above (appears to be from your bank transactions, although the + sign makes it seem like a deposit rather than a withdrawal).  But you made that reply on Dec. 29th, the same day you started this thread.  -So did the "3 times in a row" all occur BEFORE Dec. 29th?  And what has happened since?  

I think your best bet is to contact Ebay For Business via social media, but it might be too late.  Honestly I would be shocked if your seller account isn't already suspended because you haven't refunded your buyer for such an insanely long time.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply