Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Burst of sales around midnight?

Tonight is the second time in the past few days that I noticed I didn't really get many sales throughout the day then suddenly right around midnight suddenly I get several sales in a short span of time. Just a coincidence or are other people seeing s...

Something Good

Well, TGIF. Not been a great week. Even chocolate is not helping! I am in need of Seller encouragement! Can see the Seller mountaintop, but can't get there? Please post and share something positive - some recent wonderful Seller happenings that make ...

Resolved! Failed to List my First Item on ebay

I'm a new seller on ebay and I'm having an issue getting even my very first item listed on ebay no matter how many times I tried. It always returns with the message: "Request higher selling limits Thank you for your interest. However, this feature is...

Listings not showing up as eligible to promote

I don't know if this has anything to do with how broken the system seems to be right now but I listed about 60 items yesterday and only 2 of those have shown up under my "Promoted Listings - eligible" tab. I promote all of my listings and have never ...

Ebay Suspending over non active listings?

Is this happening to anyone? I am on a 3 day suspension over a non active listing, today while on suspension I received another suspension over a non listed item! So ebay is telling me we can getting suspended even if it is a draft listing and not ac...

First time listing auction question

I started my first ebay auction last night. I ended up going with the 5 day auction. None of my listings have shown up in the search or under items for sale yet and it's almost been 24 hours. I'm now down to 4 days left with no Bids no views for my l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

451 item specifics required! Fast Way to fix

I logged in today to the wonderful sight of 451 Item Requirements for my listings and I am glad to see so many other posts from fellow sellers upset about this. I wanted to save people time on updating them by mentioning something that after 11 years...

Perfect reply

It's an honest question. No need to write a book!

hosed.png
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Specifics

Is it just me or is everyone else sick of the ridiculous Specifics? Every time I think I am finally done with having to fill out new specifics spaces for an item eBay adds another one or two and what is so aggravating about it is that usually the new...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors