Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Request invoice

Hi Sellers-- I have been selling multiple items to a single buyer lately. I and they want to combine shipping/ The buyer has been unable to request invoice. Is this option gone ? Now, I do partial refunds but I still pay ebay fees on the uncombined s...

How do I bulk edit listings?

Everything online says to select the listings I want to change, but I do not have a check box or anything. It looks like I have to do them individually. In eBay help. it says something about a table, but I do not have that either. Any ideas? I want e...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Watchers and Markdowns

Does anyone know if people who are watching an item get notified if I put that item on a sale event, say 20% off? I am trying to figure the best route to go, direct offers to watchers or marking down the item. Thanks for your input.

Anyone deal in vintage postcards?

So my B&M store got roped into purchasing 1400 postcards (1980 to 1995 vintage). I believe the B&M store owner said 10 cents a card. I went through a few bundles today and many are not any good to sell (they have writing, addresses on them, damage, o...

Resolved! Selling on one or more eBay sites

Hello, Can sellers sell their items on one or more eBay sites? For a example Can I list my items on eBay.com/ eBay.uk and eBay.ca ? Does anyone selling like that?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Vero complaints against my listings

I have a situation in which several items I sell have been delisted by eBay due to a VERO complaint from a rights owner. In emailing the rights owner, they claim to own the trademark to the brand name of the products I sell. They just recently tradem...

Resolved! About eBay Store

Is it advisable to buy a store as I am in the early stages of starting a new business ?

Resolved! Why is my listing not shown?

Hi All, I am new to Ebay and need some one advice.I have uploaded three listings and when I tried to search in ebay as a buyer, I cannot find it. Even if I type in the exact title for the product. Can someone help? Confused

eBay allowing fraud now?

Im the Seller, buyer requests a return for a "defective item"...Here is the convo, read from bottom to the top: Sep. 11 :A return request initiated Sep. 11 :Case openedCommentsThe buyer has stated twice that the item he purchased works fine he just d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Any suggestions on how to deal with this case?

I have been an eBay seller for for around 4 years and not encountered a situation like this, so not sure what to do.I gave a refund to a customer through Customer Support to settle a case. Customer support told me that the case had been closed in my ...

Unable to reply to questions

Ebay says I have 3 active listings with unanswered questions. When I try to respond to the 3 questions, I get this: "The question you are trying to answer is either invalid or older than 90 days. You cannot respond to questions older than 90 days." B...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors