Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Seller shipping on eBay

So a year ago when eBay started the eBay standard envelope it was suggested to me to us this service. To date I have been unable to do that, but now the larger items I sell no one can buy, they click to buy and it says I don't ship to there location?...

Low Selling Month

I have been selling on eBay for a long time and always sold enough to pay my dues and make a little Profit. The last 3 Month my "Sold Items " are almost none existing. My Listings are the same as they where before, my Items are the same as before and...

How to find the resolution link??

I guess I have missed something but I can't find a place to resolve an issue.I mailed a package a few days ago and yesterday 11/4/2021 it came back with the tag on it that says return to sender, insufficient address, unable to forward, return to send...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dealing with Combined Shipping

Had two items up, buy it now with immediate payment. One was ship priced according to buyer location, the other same to all buyers (both USPS). So a buyer purchased and paid for both, including the appropriate shipping on both. The smaller 4 oz item ...

Fees

I've been with Ebay for a couple of years now. I've always knew about the fees, and thought they were a little high. But here recently I've noticed the fees rising by a large amount. Has anyone else found this to be true. I've recently been charged f...

Foreign buyers, no feedback at all

I just recently started trying to sell things on eBay last week. In that time I've gotten offers from 3 different buyers, one located in Canada and 2 located overseas in Europe. All 3 buyers wanted the item sent to addresses within the US. CA, FL, MI...

Feedback

So, we as sellers can receive negative feedback, but we can't leave negative feedback to buyers? I think it's time to start normalising leaving negative feedback to buyers. I have been 'ghosted' so many times, and received payments days after the lis...

So Ebay is doing SOMETHING

lol...........I get an innocuous question from a 0 feedback buyer about shipping time. Since it's a "new" buyer, I explain at some length...... Less than an hr later I get the following security alert in MyEbay messages and personal email...... no sa...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller Limits

Hello, I've been working on eBay for a decade maybe. and it was way easier with PayPal to sell. Now after the new update, my selling limits won't allow me to list an item of 200$. any idea or clue on how to increase the limit? and the message keep po...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors