Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Haven't been paid for sold item...

I sold a SACD and I haven't been paid. What is going on here? Another issue. Why is it so **bleep** difficult to get ahold of somebody that can help. I refuse to sell on eBay again. You are terrible. Make changes!!!!! TAN

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment dispute for Non recognized transaction -need advice

Hi, I am a seller and sold an expensive lens on eBay in early Nov-for ~1.5k, the tracking says the item is delivered and 'driver release'. The buyer left positive feedback clearly, he received the item. Then after a month and a half, I suddenly recei...

eBay listings

Has anyone else with an eBay Store occasionally seen listings that have been previously sold and shipped? An apparent glitch that is obviously concerning.

eBay going from Bad to WORST every single day now !!!

Ever since they changed their CIO, eBay has been going behind. This can be seen by them in their monthly reports. They managed to drive out thousands of sellers because of their ridiculous and ill-considered changes. Honestly, if they don't change so...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 46 replies
  • 10 helpful

Return to sender-buyer never claimed package

Hello, I never had this happen so I'm asking for advice. I had a package returned to me because the buyer never claimed the package. Ebay shows it was delivered. So my question is, how do I proceed with the items returned? Buyer paid for the items an...

shipping tubes

I had a lot of trouble today trying to ship in 28 x 3 x 3 shipping tubes, weight 7 ounces via USPS. The system refused to print a shipping label until I changed the measurements to 8 x 3 x 1, same weight. I am going to be using a lot of these shippin...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing classic view

Sine I lost classic view, I have not listed anything. I see literally hundreds of posts asking for it back. I keep hoping the Hub will become more useable. I don’t see any info about positive changes in the Hub.. But no solutions on what to do. My ma...

Not getting offer notifications!

I just checked the complete offers and I had 6 offers over the auto decline price and did not receive 1 notification for any of them! I have been trying to sell this item for months! eBay is getting worse every day. After removing PayPal I have payme...

Using "Block Bidders" Option More Often These Days

I can't stress enough how I love the block bidder option. While I want a sale like any other seller, this option is leaving out all the "waste my time" buyers coming my way. Just blocked one this morning...Buyer won a bid yesterday (12/27) that was b...

Fees

Ebay said 250 free selling items, The first itemi listed 15.00 item they charged me 4.00 insertion fee Rip off It I dispute it cost me another 20.00 Sucks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors