Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! THEFT ON THE RISE BEING ENCOURAGED BY BEZOS, APPLE & FRIENDS

I honestly don't think Ebays Selling platform is Bad for Business. I see at as the Elites are giving the "Wink" that you can Steal what you wish with our Current Political situation. This transcends colors, social classes, norms and everyone under th...

Item category no longer autopopulating?

I sell a lot of coins from all over the world, and most countries have their own category. For years now anytime I listed a new coin I would just "sell similar" from an old listing, then update the details. When you click on the item category, it wou...

More than a hundred book titles are gone from my store

I didn't notice it until yesterday and I don't know HOW I missed it. And I have no idea when it happened. The amount of work to find whlch are missing and to then photograph them, research, list each, write copy...is mind boggling for me. These books...

Ebay contradicts itself - Make up your mind Ebay.

Ebay keeps contradicting itself with their rules and things on what can and can't be sold, or what violates Ebay Policy and things. They'll tell you one thing and then tell you another thing. They have a certain set of rules for some and not others. ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

It could be worse ...... you could be as big a dummy as ME

Ha I just found an old image from some years ago, thought I'd share. This is for the next time you're feeling mortified and sorry for yourself because you accidentally cross-shipped two items, and are having to deal with the fallout of two unhappy bu...

35A33DAC-C687-4F14-BDD2-B43BDC5C5183.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 8 helpful

Are the sponsored listing the promoted ones?

Two questions. We kind of understand that a promoted 'same item' listing will/can show up as competition on a listing we clicked on. #1 - Our search is set to show lowest first - what do the promoted listings look like on the search landing page? Hav...

Payouts on hold during holiday

2 part question- I received an email Friday (before Presidents’ Day) stating that my payouts are on hold while eBay reviews some details. Please allow 5buisness days.Am I correct in assuming that the payouts will be released NEXT Monday (10 total day...

Resolved! E-Bay assists Buyer to commit FRAUD

This is a letter that was sent to San Jose, CA about E-Bay allowing buyer fraud even going against 5 E-bay agents stating the buyer claim of "Not As Described" was a lie. Even with the huge amount of the documention listed below, E-Bay not only refun...

Resolved! Selling Restricted

Hello, I’m a new Seller on eBay and I have been listing some high end value prices on luxury goods from my personal private collection. When I hit the 26th Sold item, I received a Selling Restriction MC011 and eBay asked for receipts for the items I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Possible Mac/Apple ID scammer

I've never posted here before, and I've been selling stuff since 2003 - hello I am working with a very erratic buyer and I want to get eyes on this to see if anything similar has happened out there. I've sold probably 50 or more Mac computers with no...

Resolved! Ebay fees took all my profit

Bought a book for 25¢ thinking it would be easy profit. Listed it for $2 (700% more than what I paid for it). And ended up with 54¢ net profit after everything. I ended up losing money, from the label, ink, tape, a bubble mailer, and my labor. Ebay a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 49 replies
  • 6 helpful

Selling fabric remnants

Liquidating lots of pieces of never used African wax cotton fabrics. Can't find how to list. It's new but not brand new. Ant suggestions?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors