cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting an item for auction

I am trying to list a pistol scope for sale, but it is being rejected due to it being a 'MILITARY ITEM' or 'FIREARMS AND ACCESSORIES'. There are dozens of other pistol scopes listed for sale, and I have reviewed every detail and criteria of the listing , even trying to compare the listings of others' scopes. I also have tried to contact EBay via phone, with multiple numbers with no luck. The chat feature is automated and of no help. 
Does anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It doesn't matter.  Report those if you feel the need.

BUT STOP TRYING TO LIST IT!   you have been told in no uncertain terms not to list.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for your reply, but um, no. I have listed and sold the same item in the past, so it's obviously not the answer. The criteria has all been met, as far as I can see, for this to be able to list. Dozens of other scopes ARE listed, and obviously weren't rejected. It's obviously something I'm doing wrong. 

Have a great day!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

List it again and there's a great chance you'll be banned from selling forever. You're on eBay's radar now. Listing it again will definitely be "something I'm doing wrong".

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I was pulled over for speeding. How come? There are lots of other vehicles speeding.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Doubtful, but thanks for your opinion. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Sorry, but that's of no help. Thanks anyway!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Firearms and accessories policy | eBay

Are you in Cali? Maybe things have changed since you last listed? 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply