cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does customer revise her review?

I have a new Ebay customer who left a negative review by mistake,  meant for a different seller.  Where/how does she revise it? 

Figured if she went to her purchase history there would be a place to revise it, but she said she didn't see anything in her order.

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

YOU, the seller, need to go to the bottom of YOUR feedback page where there is an option to send a request for feedback revision form to the buyer............

just as further info.....you can only send a small number of these, 5 a yr, I think......so need to be sure your buyer agrees to revise it before sending it.  In this instance sounds like the buyer agrees..........

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Viewing and changing feedback left for sellers | eBay

@collectiblehaven 

^^^ Tick on that. It'll tell you about feedback revision. Good luck.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

YOU, the seller, need to go to the bottom of YOUR feedback page where there is an option to send a request for feedback revision form to the buyer............

just as further info.....you can only send a small number of these, 5 a yr, I think......so need to be sure your buyer agrees to revise it before sending it.  In this instance sounds like the buyer agrees..........

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

YOU, the seller, need to go to the bottom of YOUR feedback page where there is an option to send a request for feedback revision form to the buyer

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Perfect!!  Thank you...she revised immediately!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply