Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

iOS mobile app keeps crashing while listing

The iOS mobile app keeps crashing while I’m listing items for sale, specifically it happens when I’m entering the players name of sports trading card when inputting it in the item information/specifics section. A couple of days ago it happened a few ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Corporate

How difficult has to been to use your brains on who gets to manage these items?? Every God **bleep** Contact Seller request I've put in over the decades has resulted in a complete waste of time. Idk what's worse, ebay or a Car Dealerships parts Dept....

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

money not received in my PayPal account

I sold the item Item ID: 185741299755I sent the item Item ID: 185741299755 to the buyer and the page das not let me mention "shipped"The buyer has paid but I did not receive any money in my PayPal account

Buyer started a return, tracking number still in pre-shipment after 2 weeks. Should I be suspicious?

A buyer from California started a return on February 21 with the reason of "just didn't like it" and provided a USPS tracking number, which as of this message (March 6) its status is still "Pre-Shipment, USPS Awaiting Item." I know the post office ca...

How to contact ebay by email?

Does anyone know a customer service email for Ebay? I've tried a couple, but no success. I even chatted with an Ebay agent and the one she gave me didn't work either? Thanks in advance!!

Just Curious: Will USPS discontinue regular Priorty Mail?

When the USPS dumped First Class/Parcel Select and merged it into Ground Advantage, GA has become almost as fast as regular Priority Mail, and it now also has up to $100 insurance. For me, GA has been much more efficient all across the US, both in co...

Resolved! ebay sent me a message and I don't understand it

helloToday I received a message from eBay and it told me this You can now list more on eBayWhat you should knowThere are no changes to your feesEven though your selling limit has been removed, there have been no changes to your fees, and insertion fe...

WHY DOES EBAY NEVER HAVE SELLERS BACKS!??

I sold a coin and to protect the coin I took it off the glued piece of paper and put coin in a box. I messaged buyer stating I did this as soon as I shipped. No Response. A WEEK after delivery buyer first complains he paid too much and that item wasn...

Feedback

After I’ve sold an item, the transaction appears in My eBay Selling Overview under “Leave feedback”. Since many buyers never post feedback, and I only reciprocate if they do, this list of transactions seems destined to grow to an unmanageable length....

Reserve fee

Absolutely scandalous add no a fee for a reserve price. **bleep** fuming I have just had to pay over £300 for reserve prices for items that never got sold or had any interest in whatsoever. **bleep** furious where can I go for this.

Was Their A Store Free Listings Problem

I believe I read here there was an issue with store listings not having the correct amount. I have 1000 free listings with my basic store, and like to I,prove my search results. I did not have 1000 listings at the beginning of the month. It was about...

Resolved! Tons Of Listings Removed - Counterfeit Item Policy

     I’ve never listed a counterfeit item. Never. I’ve never had items removed for being counterfeit until the past two weeks. It is now happening often, specifically in the hats category. I am on my final warning and I am afraid to continue listing....

IMG_8794.jpeg IMG_8797.jpeg IMG_8800.jpeg IMG_8803.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors