Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Return requsted but buyer never returned

Buyer asked for a return 2 days before it was actually delivered. Reason for return wrong hat ordered. Return was approved and return label issued. Buyer never returned item and Ebay closed the return. Why was I charged for a return that never happen...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay email w/no M2M copy but 'inside' makes sense - Seems real

I never know where to post things on the boards anymore Got an email sent to the registered with ebay for this account . Send from 'yef** Chi* at ebay.com' with 'ebay seller feedback - track package' as the subject No copy in the M2M thing. Because I...

Account Views Stopped

I had several sellings and views until last 3months and now I'm not receiving any vies to my listings. Can anyone advice me to overcome this issue?Regards,

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay used my image to draw traffic to different store

I performed search for one of my items online (web search not ebay search) and saw one of my listing pictures there. When i clicked my picture it took me to different seller store. I believe it is not legal to use intellectual property to promote oth...

81A1030A-C01C-4057-A6D7-1376353BBEBB.jpeg B5B01717-18C4-457B-B437-D634401E64BC.jpeg C4C3CE08-3158-414F-9942-E95B00C5892D.jpeg

Buyer cancelled bid

I had a buyer cancel her bid automatically on my item saying the reason was because I changed the description on the item. I never did such a thing. Used to be that once a bid is placed you commit to buy.Reading through other sellers issues with canc...

Ebay resetting item views and removing watchers every 30 days

I had noticed that the ‘views’ and ‘watchers’ for all of my active items had been reset to zero. So i had ebay call me to fix it or explain why. i was told that this is a recent intentional change by ebay and they will continue to reset the views and...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fee at 19%

Hi, I’m start selling products a week ago and I sold two items, I was charged 19% of fee. In an other account I was charged below this percentage, is it normal? Is there a chance to lower this percentage? Thanks.

Why is BAS (Beckett Authentication Services) Not An Option When Creating Listing for Cut Signature?

Hello, I want to list a few cut signature cards on eBay that are slabbed and authenticated by BAS (Beckett Authentication Services), although for some reason eBay doesn't include BAS as a selectable option in the "Autograph Authentication" pull-down ...

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 1.16.30 PM.png

Resolved! Payment Issue

Hi,Has anyone dealt with big furniture purchases? I'm selling a Mahogany Corner China Cabinet and a potential buyer is requesting the following:I really appreciate your response. I'll like to buy this Mahogany Morganton Curved Glass Corner China Cabi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors