Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

non payments

I just sold an item with an extremely high bid for the item and I have not been paid yet and I bet my bottom dollar this person is not going to pay. This has happened to me more than once and I lost money when I relisted for non-payment. I wish e-bay...

Just a big Thank you!!

I would just like to thank all of the community for helping us Ebayers....about a week ago I asked a question about putting a description in all of my listings and one of you responded with directions on how to do that. I ran into a small problem not...

Category

Hi.., I’m a new seller here, I’m selling ladies hair accessories. So could I know if I sell another category items with this does it would be a problem? Thanks!

bank account

I have bunch of old money. i don't have a bank account. without bank account how to do the business in ebay?

Did anybody else have an epically poor sales day? 7/26/22

Today I will have my worst sales day EVER since selling on the platform for 23 years. As of 6 PM tonight I have had a $9.17 sales day. Which was 98.8% less than the same period last month. This again has me questioning what exactly is going on with t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 83 replies
  • 20 helpful

Ebay selling

What are the qualifications required to sell the item on ebay ?

No record of shipping label

I noticed that a sold item is directing me to print a label and ship.I did... Printed it through eBay,too.I've marked it as Shipped but is there anything else I can do as far as tracking?

Banned shortly after posting listing

Dear community, I am posting here as a last resort. A few days I decided to sell some of my items through Ebay for the first time. I should mention I am based in the Netherlands. After logging into an old account and updating personal information I c...

Selling Pokémon card

Hi. I’m selling a rare Pokémon card on behalf of my son, and I’ve had an offer come in from a buyer who has good reviews. But as I’m quite new to selling and the item is quite expensive, I’m concerned about being scammed. Is there anything I should d...

Just curious - Any predictions if the coming Recession will hit sellers hard? or will it be okay?

This is more of a 30 thousand foot 'view' level question. Just curious if SELLERS have any feelings or predictions if our economic downturn and inflation will hit sales? Just wondering what experience Ebay sellers think. Thanks in advance for any ans...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors